Sign in to follow this  
Jigglypuffan

Trade history add option

Jigglypuffan

I know the game lag a lot when you try to look all your trade ( i mean over 250 like before)..

but it would be nice to have a setting , load all my trade .. and you could put a notification , if you load all trade , the game might lag.. you still want to do it?

i am just saying this because.. its rare but its happen i want to check old trade.. and i am sad when i can't..

Thanks for read me and have a good day.

Edited by Jigglypuffan
  • Upvote 2

RobRatt

^^ This would be good, if possible.  Having an option for PC users would be nice.

I remember the Trade History crashing my iPad every time.  It was too large for the RAM, and a decent fix when they changed it to a limited amount.  But balance is needed.

At a minimum, it would be better to have a bigger database in Trade History.  Right now, 250 entries might only go back a couple weeks for active players/traders.  Could we at least try 1000, or maybe 2000, to see if all goes well?

RobRatt

Kind of on the same subject...

Please add an option (or second button, next to Refresh) to LOAD THE ENTIRE TRADE LIST.  When you scroll down, it only loads a few more.  Scroll, just a few more.  It sure would be nice, and save a lot of time, if something caused the entire Trade List to download all at once.

Darksoul1234

it can be good

Mod_Alder

Hello Trainers. 

Thank you all for posting your feedback. I will forward this thread to the development team. 

Sign in to follow this