Sign in to follow this  
MoonSyrup

LF Card Sleeves/Boxes/Coins **** Packs

MoonSyrup

I currently have 20 Celestial Storm packs up for trade, am a a fairly new Online player and looking for any interesting cosmetics for my cards. Any tips on how to obtain more would also be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:13 Celestial Storm Packs remaining

Edited by MoonSyrup

WingsofFire1014

Hello! You can look on the trade section in the game and see what other people have to offer, and if you don't like that then you can set up your own trade. You could also private trade with friends. You can use the Guru trading company on these forums to see how much some cards are worth. It doesn't give much information for boxes of sleeves.

You can't trade for coins, so you will probably have to grind on the versus ladder to get those.

You can get packs from playing trainer challenge, from redeeming codes you have in real life, trading for them, buying them with your coins, or earning them in the versus ladder.

RobRatt

You can't trade for coins, so you will probably have to grind on the versus ladder to get those.

Pretty sure he's talking about flipping coins, which can be traded.  The other ones, earned in-game, are called Tokens.

WingsofFire1014

Good point. Man have I made some mistakes! Oh, well! Hope I still helped! You can get coins from world championship code cards. You can trade for those also.

MoonSyrup

Pretty sure he's talking about flipping coins, which can be traded.  The other ones, earned in-game, are called Tokens.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. I've also already been checking on the trades in-game daily, I just posted here as another way to branch out and hopefully find more offers. I appreciate the advice however

Sign in to follow this