Loof6

LF Gem Fossil Set FT 40 Beaches

Loof6

I`m looking for the Gem Fossil Set (Amaura, Aurorus, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum and Fossil Researcher) and I have 40 beaches (20x2012 + 20x2011) for trade.

matthew69

I`m looking for the Gem Fossil Set (Amaura, Aurorus, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum and Fossil Researcher) and I have 40 beaches (20x2012 + 20x2011) for trade.

Hi there Loof6, I have a Gem Fossil set available. I'm not online much, but if you'd like to send the offer I'll try and remember to go online and accept it, though it probably won't be immediately, more likely tomorrow.

They should be tagged. 

• Upvote 1

RobRatt

I wish I felt happy that someone finally gets one of these rare Promo sets. But wow, you could buy a wardrobe for an entire family, for a year or more, for what this is costing.

How can TPCi not see? ...and make these virtual playthings available easier?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LordKieta

1000 Roaring Skies packs is a depressingly small amount compared to 40 Beaches. I really wish I still had this. 

• Upvote 1

Loof6

Hi there Loof6, I have a Gem Fossil set available. I'm not online much, but if you'd like to send the offer I'll try and remember to go online and accept it, though it probably won't be immediately, more likely tomorrow.

They should be tagged. 

Hello,

I sent the offer. Thanks.

matthew69

Hello,

I sent the offer. Thanks.

Trade accepted, thank you :)