[Chromebook] - Can't get past the login screen

jbean20251

It looks like the Chrome OS on your laptop is not supported by PTCGO, much like they don't support Linux, Ubuntu, etc.  If you check the official download page, you'll see that it supports Windows, Mac, iPad, and Android for tablets, but I guess it's hit or miss with Chromebooks.  In their defense though, not all Chromebook laptops can even run the Android apps available at the Play Store.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

Have you tried using a USB mouse to click the login button or using the arrow keys to highlight

The login button and then click it with the enter key ? More importantly your Chromebook does it use a ARM processor or an Intel one ?

Edited by gunmetal

I am running into this same issue. I have been playing ptcgo on my chromebook for months, and now bone of the buttons on the login screen are clickable. I have tried to use the tab button and mouse, but none work.

• Upvote 1

I have been playing PTCGO for months on my Chromebook as well and after updating my computer yesterday, I am now unable to click the login button just as these other users have reported. Very frustrating as I have tournaments this week to prepare for and planned on using today to test some decks.

I have tried USB mouse, keyboard, uninstall/reinstall, every usual fix and nothing is working. Sounds like the update for Chromebooks is responsible for this.

Edited by peezy_5
  • Upvote 1

I've had the same problem for the last 4 after updating my chromebook. The game opens normally but buttons don't work

Edited by archeoraptor

Hi Trainers,

In this case, I will ask you all to create a ticket with the following information:

- Brand and model of device

- Available memory

- Chrome OS version

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

I have a Chromebook and I have pokemon tcg installed on Google play store and when I open the game the login button nor the start button work. I'm unable to click on either and im stuck at the home screen please help!!

• Upvote 1

Hello I play Pokemon TGC on my chrome os and it runs smoothly,but here is the problom when ever I click anything on the login page it does nothing and this started 3 days ago.I have no idea what to do,please for the love of Arceus help me,I really enjoy this game and I really don't want to lose everything.I also know for a fact my login info is correct.

Edited by Red_thechampion

Hello there, Im sorry to hear that you are having issues. Would you please submit a ticket to our CS with the following information. 

- Brand and model of device

- Available memory

- Chrome OS version

You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Hello Trainer greenmarshmello,

I understand that you are having trouble playing the game, and that uninstalling and reinstalling the game hasn't resolved the issue. Seeing this is the case, I would suggest contacting the support team so that they can help you get up and running. You can do this by submitting a support ticket, by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Hi jbean20251,

If you are still having issues with your account, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us., as it was already suggested. Let us know if you need further assistance!

Hi DPTC-Devin,

The support team might have to review your specific case and the investigation of this issue may take some time. Please be patient and one of our agents will get in touch soon.

Kind regards,

Hello I play Pokemon TGC on my chrome os and it runs smoothly,but here is the problom when ever I click anything on the login page it does nothing and this started 3 days ago.I have no idea what to do,please for the love of Arceus help me,I really enjoy this game and I really don't want to lose everything.I also know for a fact my login info is correct.

Same problem here with Chrome OS. Tried to re-install, no improvement.

Trainers,

I just wanted to pop in and let you both know the development team is looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

• 2 years later...