Applejockel

Binder not updating

Applejockel

Hey guys,

My binder is not updating itself. Actually it has never updated. It shows cards I do not own since I traded them away like a year ago. I dont like receiving offers I cant accept because my binder shows the wrong cards. I hope you are able to help me or can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Yours sincerely

Applejockel

RobRatt

This is a bug that has come and gone a couple times.  It's been a while since I've heard someone mention it, so I assumed it was properly squashed.  Actually, I think it has been.  Maybe what you're experiencing is leftovers from when it was broken?

It happens when you trade away the last of an item (card, pack, etc.) while you have it tagged For Trade.  Even now, I make it a practice to "uncheck" the For Trade button if I'm trading away the last of something (right before I send the trade offer).

Once you've traded away something, you can no longer "press" the For Trade button to get rid of it.  The only solution to make those cards go away is to have a friend help you.  You'll want them to send those items, and then "uncheck" the For Trade Button before you send them back.

• Upvote 1

Applejockel

Okay thanks. I hope a moderator can help me with this... I definetely dont have a friend that has all of those old EXs I have once traded away. But you are saying this is a bug and hasnt shown up for quite some time? So probably there is an easy solution...

Thank you for the quick reply