Need Donphan and Tyranitar

Enroyalle

Building an interesting deck. I have a few primes, the top of a legend, and a couple notables up for trade.

Haves:

Gengar Prime (1)

Machamp Prime (1)

Absol Prime (1)

Floatzel (1)

Roserade (1)

Junk Arm (1 - Reverse)

Wants (Major):

Donphan Prime (1)

Pokemon Collector (4)

Wants (Minor):

Catcher (4)

Rainbow Energy (4)

I have a Serperior A line, let me know which cards, i can total a 4-4-3 Line, 2 Serperior A's and a reg. Ill do that for Mew Prime and Machamp Prime

@scenia

No can do, sorry. Right now the 'mons are top priority, and I'm getting some better offers. Thanks for the offer though!

@tyranitar20

I actually only need a 2-2-2 line right now, which I would trade Machamp Prime for. Hit me up if you're interested.

@Pokerpg

I need to see if tyranitar20 is accepting the trade first, so I'll get back to you on that.

@dnguyen9

I'll need a little bit more that one, because it's rarer, unfortunately. If you have anything else to add, such as another Donphan (I'll add one of my Primes?), we might be able to work something out.

Updated OP: sorted wants (major) from wants (minor). Also added Collectors under major.

@Gotaway

Going to have to pass, sorry. Really looking primarily for Tyranitar / Donphan / Serperior at this point for my basis. Thanks for the offer though!

@popandbop

Do you have any Mandibuzz to go with it? If not, I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though!

@Gotaway

Do you happen to have an extra Servine (making it 2-2-1)? If so, Donphan + 2-2-1 Serperior (A) line for the two Mews is a done deal.

EDIT: I'm also looking for a Cleffa.

Thanks so much for the trade!

@Pokerpg

If your offer (Serperior (A) for Roserade) is still on the table, I'll accept it now.

umm i have a cleffa, and if ur looking for the mandibuzz with dark pulse i have a 4-3 line of it aswell. tell me if u want it so we can do a trade. I also have a phanpy but no donphan

ill do a Serperior a for machamp, and i can

throw any

of the pre-evos

Or a Serperior A line(I have 2 Serp A's)

and whatever you like on my thread for 1 Donphan?

@trulyawesome

I'm actually looking for the Blindside Mandibuzz line (the BW set). I would be interested in the Cleffa and Phanpy, though. Do you have anything else, perhaps a spare Collector to trade? I need a little more to be able to trade something significant.

@tyranitar20

I did a trade with Gotaway earlier, and now I only need one Serperior (A). I would be willing to trade one of my lower-level cards like Floatzel or Roserade for it, but I think Machamp Prime is a bit too much.

@tyranitar20

I looked at your thread, but nothing else really stood out to me. If you'd like Roserade or Floatzel though, I would happily trade one of them for a Serperior (A).

@Unkinged

Let's see. I have a Klink, two Arons, a Reverse Aron, a Lairon, and a Holo Aggron (Second Strike / Guard Claw), as well as three Bronzor, a Reverse Bronzong (Legend Ceremony) and two more Bronzongs (Legend Ceremony). Lastly, I have a Steelix (Guard Press / Steel Swing) and a Reverse Steelix (Guard Press / Steel Swing). Anything interest you? All I need is a single Serperior (A), by the way.

@trulyawesome

All right. If you become interested at all, contact me.

Archived