WingsofFire1014

What cards to invest in for this season of the TCG and TCGO, staple giveaway is back, Update 6-25-19.

kodking

who were the winners, if it was me i cant access pokemon for a while. not until the end of the month

WingsofFire1014

Staple Alert!

Persian GX, Dewgong (UB), and Slowpoke ( Lost Zone attack), are now part of the most popular Zoroark GX deck.

This deck is winning and it could become the Zoroark GX deck that you see the moat.

Have 1 Persian GX, 1-2 Dewgong (UB), and 1 Slowpoke ( Lost Zone attack).

These cards are potential inclusions for this thread if they keep winning.

This article was originally posted on the Forum Norm FYI.

• Upvote 1

critler

as a clueless returning player, thank you for this list. 

TheBlackxRanger

Heard something about a giveaway? Thats nice!

WingsofFire1014

You are welcome Critler!

Yes TheBlackxRanger I have a giveaway.

You and Criter are now automatically entered into the giveaway forever since you posted on this thread.

• Like 1

WingsofFire1014

Early announcement.

This thread will be closing for awhile after Worlds so I can get it ready for the new format. Since this will be my first time doing this, it might take a couple of days.

Of course I can't lock you guys out of using the thread while I reconstruct. But, bear in mind that some of the information will be outdated if you do. I will update it a little every day if I can.

I will keep quoting this post every month so it stays fresh for everybody.

Thank you all for understanding!

Mod_Turtle

@WingsofFire1014

Thank you for sharing info for the current meta! I don't always have time to play as many games as I'd like to so it's nice to see cliff notes on what the current trends are.

WingsofFire1014

2 new cards added plus a section for potential inclusions into this thread.

WingsofFire1014

2 new cards removed in Oranguru and Blacephalon GX. Some of the card counts reduced and increased. New cards added to the possible inclusions.

WingsofFire1014

Winners for the giveaway announced tomorrow

WingsofFire1014

Winners!

1. harshu 

2. DawsonJr88

3. SKBellmore 

Congrats to you guys! Prizes will most likely be sent tomorrow. Please send fr if you can.

• Like 2

DawsonJr88

Hello,

Wow, thank you so much, Wingsoffire; I truly appreciate it! Currently, I'm at my grandfather's - have limited Internet here - but should be back at my place next week (the 30th) for the week. I'm not sure how to add you as a friend, or if it's even possible, outside the game, so I'd appreciate any guidance you can give me and I'll add you as soon as possible. Not sure if it's a code I redeem or an actual card you send from your in-game collection. I know how to redeem via the website if it's a code and you want to send a private message my way; alternatively, I could collect it next week when I get back to my place if you would be willing to hold on to it for me. Let me know what works best for you!

Sincerely, 

DawsonJr

• Like 1

SKBellmore

@DawsonJr88 I’m 95% sure it’s a card, since it is a staple giveaway.

Also, thanks @WingsofFire1014, I really appreciate it.

WingsofFire1014
18 hours ago, DawsonJr88 said:

Hello,

Wow, thank you so much, Wingsoffire; I truly appreciate it! Currently, I'm at my grandfather's - have limited Internet here - but should be back at my place next week (the 30th) for the week. I'm not sure how to add you as a friend, or if it's even possible, outside the game, so I'd appreciate any guidance you can give me and I'll add you as soon as possible. Not sure if it's a code I redeem or an actual card you send from your in-game collection. I know how to redeem via the website if it's a code and you want to send a private message my way; alternatively, I could collect it next week when I get back to my place if you would be willing to hold on to it for me. Let me know what works best for you!

Sincerely, 

DawsonJr

We can just wait til the 30th if you are okay with that.

WingsofFire1014

Added a new section for possible eliminations from the thread. Also a few tweaks.

The cards that you get in the giveaway will be from the list. They will not be from the possible inclusions though.

harshu
On 6/23/2019 at 6:48 PM, WingsofFire1014 said:

Winners!

1. harshu 

2. DawsonJr88

3. SKBellmore 

Congrats to you guys! Prizes will most likely be sent tomorrow. Please send fr if you can.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

SaejLuv

Cool idea. Entered.

ChawkyV

Can anyone acutally give us a standard Zoroark GX list ?

WingsofFire1014

Limitlesstcg my friend.

DawsonJr88

Hey, just wanted to follow-up with you, Wingsoffire, and inform you that I've just recently learned I'll be getting back July third for a week instead of tomorrow (the 30th). Hopefully that's not an issue, and we can get together then.

tyrantasor

your thread is great!  thanks.

DawsonJr88

Finally got back and Internet's down. Have an unreliable connection via smartphone, but am in-game at the moment, Wingssoffire. Can you verify your in-game name for me to add you as a friend?

Yelf59

Wasn't there on the official site a page with all the tournament deck lists, please ?

I can't find it any more. :(

harshu
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Yelf59 said:

Wasn't there on the official site a page with all the tournament deck lists, please ?

I can't find it any more. :(

https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/

Just navigate your way to event results and select TCG divisions :)

Edited by harshu
  • Upvote 1