Jump to content

CLOSED (Return POSSIBLE after the next rotation)


WingsofFire1014

Recommended Posts

WingsofFire1014

You are welcome Critler!

 

Yes TheBlackxRanger I have a giveaway.

 

You and Criter are now automatically entered into the giveaway forever since you posted on this thread.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WingsofFire1014

    94

  • Chasista

    15

  • kodking

    9

  • Klovely

    8

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY CLOSED                    

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/69362-sun-and-moon-team-up-sm9-full-set-listed-post-3/     :rolleyes:

On this thread every month, I will be giving away a staple trainer or Pokemon in standard or expanded to 1-5 winners (depending on what I choose). All you have to do is post in this thread to be enter

Mod_Turtle

@WingsofFire1014

 

Thank you for sharing info for the current meta! I don't always have time to play as many games as I'd like to so it's nice to see cliff notes on what the current trends are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

2 new cards removed in Oranguru and Blacephalon GX. Some of the card counts reduced and increased. New cards added to the possible inclusions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

Winners!

 

1. harshu 

 

2. DawsonJr88

 

3. SKBellmore 

 

Congrats to you guys! Prizes will most likely be sent tomorrow. Please send fr if you can.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
DawsonJr88

Hello,

 

Wow, thank you so much, Wingsoffire; I truly appreciate it! Currently, I'm at my grandfather's - have limited Internet here - but should be back at my place next week (the 30th) for the week. I'm not sure how to add you as a friend, or if it's even possible, outside the game, so I'd appreciate any guidance you can give me and I'll add you as soon as possible. Not sure if it's a code I redeem or an actual card you send from your in-game collection. I know how to redeem via the website if it's a code and you want to send a private message my way; alternatively, I could collect it next week when I get back to my place if you would be willing to hold on to it for me. Let me know what works best for you!

 

Sincerely, 

 

DawsonJr

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
18 hours ago, DawsonJr88 said:

Hello,

 

Wow, thank you so much, Wingsoffire; I truly appreciate it! Currently, I'm at my grandfather's - have limited Internet here - but should be back at my place next week (the 30th) for the week. I'm not sure how to add you as a friend, or if it's even possible, outside the game, so I'd appreciate any guidance you can give me and I'll add you as soon as possible. Not sure if it's a code I redeem or an actual card you send from your in-game collection. I know how to redeem via the website if it's a code and you want to send a private message my way; alternatively, I could collect it next week when I get back to my place if you would be willing to hold on to it for me. Let me know what works best for you!

 

Sincerely, 

 

DawsonJr

We can just wait til the 30th if you are okay with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

Added a new section for possible eliminations from the thread. Also a few tweaks.

 

The cards that you get in the giveaway will be from the list. They will not be from the possible inclusions though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2019 at 6:48 PM, WingsofFire1014 said:

Winners!

 

1. harshu 

 

2. DawsonJr88

 

3. SKBellmore 

 

Congrats to you guys! Prizes will most likely be sent tomorrow. Please send fr if you can.

 

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
DawsonJr88

Hey, just wanted to follow-up with you, Wingsoffire, and inform you that I've just recently learned I'll be getting back July third for a week instead of tomorrow (the 30th). Hopefully that's not an issue, and we can get together then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
DawsonJr88

Finally got back and Internet's down. Have an unreliable connection via smartphone, but am in-game at the moment, Wingssoffire. Can you verify your in-game name for me to add you as a friend?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hey, Wingsoffire, I'm back at my place and Internet is finally fixed. I realize it was a little while ago and all, but, if you're still willing to get together for that giveaway prize, I'd be very appreciative! Feel free to send me a message at your convenience. :)

Edited by DawsonJr88
Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
On 9/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, DawsonJr88 said:

Hey, Wingsoffire, I'm back at my place and Internet is finally fixed. I realize it was a little while ago and all, but, if you're still willing to get together for that giveaway prize, I'd be very appreciative! Feel free to send me a message at your convenience. :)

Yes. Let me finish this new season update and then I will find the time to work with you. Thank you for being patient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mod_GuruLot locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...