Jump to content
WingsofFire1014

CLOSED (Return POSSIBLE after the next rotation)

Recommended Posts

Sokolaserer

I would like to be in. Thanks a lot for the giveaway.

 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

The giveaway is back! First winner announced on Monday! Winner will have to send me a FR ASAP please. If you are already in my friends list, then congrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKBellmore
1 hour ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

The giveaway is back! First winner announced on Monday! Winner will have to send me a FR ASAP please. If you are already in my friends list, then congrats.

You didn’t accept the offer I sent you. Want me to resend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking

i use a full electric deck, nice to see that i was right bout using pikachu tag team, got 3 of them in my deck, what would be some good electric type Pokemon for an all electric type deck. with one or two normal type pokemon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalamon

Next Monday? Waiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
10 hours ago, kodking said:

i use a full electric deck, nice to see that i was right bout using pikachu tag team, got 3 of them in my deck, what would be some good electric type Pokemon for an all electric type deck. with one or two normal type pokemon.

So are you saying that you want to build a PikaRom deck? Because if you do, you will have to have other types of Pokemon to make it the best if can be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
12 hours ago, Lalamon said:

Next Monday? Waiting!

Cool! I am glad that everyone is enjoying this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

ANNOUNCEMENT: Entering time closes in 5 hours US Central Time.I

 

Winners announced sometime today or tomorrow morning. There will be 3 winners this time.

 

Keep note that I do not favor anybody to win. The winners are chosen randomly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

Entering is closed. Winners announced tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking

i have a pikarom deck, two actually, one full electric type one, and a physic storm deck, custom, i have only lost 10 times out of the over 100 matches i played on vurses, i record my wins and loses with each custom deck i use. my electric gods deck is the best (full electric types). really hope to win a rafel, love collecting for the fun of trade and collecting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrigBitmancer

Thank you for the UNB updates last Thursday. Very thought provoking, as expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

Winners!

 

1. ShannonBK

 

2. LeoLowëLow

 

3. Sokolazoror

 

Please send fr. Then I will send your prize.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

OK. FR's need to be sent within 2 weeks. If you have already sent it then great. I have not been on lately. I will send the FR if needed but I prefer not to. Make sure that you have an energy tagged!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGBGSCRSE

I’ll join for staples in my Lost March deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShannonBK
On 5/20/2019 at 3:49 PM, WingsofFire1014 said:

Winners!

1. ShannonBK

2. LeoLowëLow

3. Sokolazoror

Please send fr. Then I will send your prize.

 

Friend request sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
On 5/24/2019 at 9:08 PM, RGBGSCRSE said:

I’ll join for staples in my Lost March deck.

Well the prizes are actually random...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
On 5/26/2019 at 9:43 AM, ShannonBK said:

 

Friend request sent.

FR accepted. You prize will be sent ASAP. Make sure you have some kind of energy tagged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGBGSCRSE
6 minutes ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

Well the prizes are actually random...

I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014

Okay. So I decided to ask you guys if you could start giving me Magmars when you win. 

 

I want to have the most Magmars just like that one guy wanted to have all of the Shelgons!

 

I will leave this up to you guys though. What do you think?

 

This would not start til the NEXT giveaway if WE decide to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShannonBK
22 hours ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

FR accepted. You prize will be sent ASAP. Make sure you have some kind of energy tagged.

 

I will have a Magmar next time

Edited by ShannonBK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
On 5/19/2019 at 9:20 PM, kodking said:

i have a pikarom deck, two actually, one full electric type one, and a physic storm deck, custom, i have only lost 10 times out of the over 100 matches i played on vurses, i record my wins and loses with each custom deck i use. my electric gods deck is the best (full electric types). really hope to win a rafel, love collecting for the fun of trade and collecting.

Sounds like you are doing fine. Keep enjoying the game! 

 

Remember that the new rotation does come in August. Be prepared to make changes and adjust to your decks new weaknesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking

what is this rotation everyone is talking about

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobRatt
3 minutes ago, kodking said:

what is this rotation everyone is talking about

 

Most years, they "rotate" a handful of sets out of the Standard format.  This keeps the "meta game" fresh, but more importantly, from The Pokémon Company's perspective, it keeps players buying the latest booster packs.  Usually the Expanded format stays the same, which is everything (all sets) from Black & White on.  Keeping the old cards in Expanded is a nice balance, since 1/2 of the real-world tournaments are that format, and our cards have a longer life.

 

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/2020-season-pokemon-tcg-format-rotation/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking

so what your saying is , some of my cards in the deck, may not be usable for certain tornaments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WingsofFire1014
17 minutes ago, kodking said:

so what your saying is , some of my cards in the deck, may not be usable for certain tornaments

If you have any cards in your deck that are from sets before Ultra Prism, then they will not be available for use in Standard come sometime in August. 

 

The new format will be Ultra Prism through the latest Sun and Moon set.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...