CLOSED (Return POSSIBLE after the next rotation)

WingsofFire1014

Thanks for the Guzma.

Yup. Sorry I had to get a darkness energy. It makes me take something from you. Everybody, I am asking for any energy when I give you your card.

Yes. Changes need anything both sides.

An energy it's a great choice if you want to gift anything. No one never will be out of those as there are tradeables but on the other side, game give'em unlimited for free also.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay then. If I don't receive all the rest of the friend requests from the winners, then they just don't receive anything. I want to get another one going. If the rest of the winners have already sent me a friend request, then they are guaranteed a prize as soon as I am able to give it to them.

All right then. The new giveaway is starting. There will be two full weeks of entering starting from next Monday. If the most recent winners have sent a friend request that have not already received their prize, then their prize will be sent to them as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, Can we enter now or do we have to wait Monday or if already entered before don't need to enter again?

If you have already entered in the first giveaway, then you are ready for the next.

Okay everybody, on Monday or next Monday because of Christmas Eve in the USA. The final prizes will be handed out to the winners of the first giveaway that still haven't received their prizes. Then, the next giveaway will roll for a week. Hope this works for you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mod_GuruLot locked this topic