WingsofFire1014

CLOSED (Return POSSIBLE after the next rotation)

WingsofFire1014

Lost Thunder is here.

Edited by WingsofFire1014

Lalamon

I want 2 b in

Chasista

I am going to go ahead and announce the 5 winners. I will announce the prizes on Monday. So winners if you can, be on on Monday!

1. Moussambani

2. Ioni9511

3. Harion

4. Chasista

5. LeoLoweLeo

I will do my best to make sure it happens this Monday

Oh, crazy. Waiting for it  :P 

moussambani

Yeah, that's cool I got a win. :)

WingsofFire1014

The giveaway will happen on Monday. My account doesn't want to send friend requests right now. So to make this easier, winners go ahead and send me a friend request and on Monday you will get your prize.

Edited by WingsofFire1014
  • Downvote 1

Peonso

Lillie deserve a mention!

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

Lillie deserve a mention!

Ehh, She is around a lot, but not as much as Cynthia. I think I will wait for a little while on that.

WingsofFire1014

Alright winners! I am on! I will send you guys friend requests and announce the prizes on here.

• Downvote 1

Chasista

Alright winners! I am on! I will send you guys friend requests and announce the prizes on here.

I have no FR. I'll be a bit online tho

Edit: 14h later, no Friend request yet.

Edited by Chasista

BigMac1391

With Lost Thunder being here, and having ground away for a bit now at the game, I have some resources to try and build a competitive Standard deck... Some archetypes I'm seeing are:

- GRANBULL (this looks exciting and mentally stimulating - have to think on your feet every turn)

- Buzz Tales (I already have many of these cards since I've been playing BuzzLyCario in Expanded)

- Gardevior Tales (I've got 3 Gardevior GXs)

- Blacephalon

- Lost March

Without regard to what I've already got, what should I use my precious resources to go after? Which would win the most? Which would be more fun to play versus just very formulaic?

Obv. many ********* have opined on these questions but thought I would post here too.

WingsofFire1014

With Lost Thunder being here, and having ground away for a bit now at the game, I have some resources to try and build a competitive Standard deck... Some archetypes I'm seeing are:

- GRANBULL (this looks exciting and mentally stimulating - have to think on your feet every turn)

- Buzz Tales (I already have many of these cards since I've been playing BuzzLyCario in Expanded)

- Gardevior Tales (I've got 3 Gardevior GXs)

- Blacephalon

- Lost March

Without regard to what I've already got, what should I use my precious resources to go after? Which would win the most? Which would be more fun to play versus just very formulaic?

Obv. many ********* have opined on these questions but thought I would post here too.

Gardevoir is fun to play. But I don't think it is worth to go after and it wouldn't win the most. Gardevoir is the most fun though.

Lost March is a very fun deck to play and it is worth getting now, but maybe not worth playing til more cards to support it come out.

I wouldn't go after Granbull. It does seem fun, but it won't win you a ton of games.

BuzzTales seems to be fun. It is worth getting. It will win you matches. BuzzTales seems like your best option.

WingsofFire1014

I have no FR. I'll be a bit online tho

Edit: 14h later, no Friend request yet.

I sent the friend request. Did you not get it?

Chasista

I sent the friend request. Did you not get it?

No. Nothing yet.

Tell me IGN, I'll try

Where are the announcements??? :huh:

Edited by Chasista

WingsofFire1014

Guys I'm sorry but I can't be on right now. I will be on next Monday.

Zyragoon

Wow this is really generous of you to do this. yeah i have only played Zoroark once in expanded and i got DESTROYED! I will say it was a riotous beating if i haven't  seen one... ok i'll stop with the puns.  ;)

• Upvote 1

Lalamon

Are you really going to do it?

• Upvote 2

WingsofFire1014

OKAY GUYS. PLEASE READ THE POST ON PAGE 2 BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

IT HAS BEEN EDITED.

I only get on on Mondays because I like to limit myself. I will announce the prizes on Monday if you guys want me to. Otherwise, I will just hand them out and surprise you. I don't need all the down-votes, it will work out.

WingsofFire1014

Wow this is really generous of you to do this. yeah i have only played Zoroark once in expanded and i got DESTROYED! I will say it was a riotous beating if i haven't  seen one... ok i'll stop with the puns.  ;)

Nice! Glad I could help!

Zoroark is going to be on top of the food chain for awhile!

Harion

Huh. So I found out I won here. Is you IGN same as your forum name?

WingsofFire1014

Huh. So I found out I won here. Is you IGN same as your forum name?

Yes it is.

WingsofFire1014

Everybody keep in mind that it is you who will send me the friend requests. Yes like I said in my latest post, my name is the same as my name on here.

Chasista

Everybody keep in mind that it is you who will send me the friend requests. Yes like I said in my latest post, my name is the same as my name on here.

Will you be online ingame?

You didn't accepted my FR yet.

Edited by Chasista

WingsofFire1014

Will you be online ingame?

You didn't accepted my FR yet.

Yes, I will be on this afternoon.

Chasista

Thanks for the Guzma.