WingsofFire1014

CLOSED (Return POSSIBLE after the next rotation)

WingsofFire1014

• THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY CLOSED

Spoiler

IF THIS THREAD HAPPENS TO RETURN LATER IF WILL LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. THAT IS WHY THE BOARD IS WIPED. MODS PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD

Edited by WingsofFire1014
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

WingsofFire1014

On this thread every month, I will be giving away a staple trainer or Pokemon in standard or expanded to 1-5 winners (depending on what I choose). All you have to do is post in this thread to be entered. If you win please send a FR if possible. Prizes will be sent ASAP.

THESE PRIZES MIGHT NOT BE GOOD. DON'T BE EXPECTING ANYTHING LIKE A FULL ART CYNTHIA. I RANDOMLY CHOOSE STAPLE TRAINERS OR STAPLE POKEMON AND NONE OF THEM ARE AT A HIGH RARE FORM. THIS IS MANLY INTENDED FOR BEGINNERS BUT I AM HAPPY TO LET ANYBODY JOIN.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

neoblaze

Very nice read! fully agree with the zoroark, I see it in 80% of my versus matches :lol:

ioni9511

This is an amazing post. I'm getting back from a long pokemon break time and i think this is, if not all i need, a huge help to get me up to date.

Anyway, thank you again !!!

I hope i'll see you **.

JOose

What a great initiative, I stopped on XY, and coming back back now is being hard

Edited by JOose

xXTheStalkXx

You really should revisit your post and give it a little bit of an "aesthetic" overhaul... Everything is comprised in a single block of text and is rather unattractive to read. If you divide it into paragraphs and give it some headers (one for each set, maybe) it might get you more readers (I assume that's what you want given the giveaway you are offering).

Also, Explosive Impact is included within Lost Thunder (along with Champion Road and Fairy Rise), you may want to guide yourself by English release, rather than Japanese, because most people don't buy Japanese cards/sets and it usually gets confusing for them when both get mixed. 

WingsofFire1014

I have taken most of your ideas. Thank you for the suggestions.

• Upvote 2

DinoTamerMeep

Thank you so much for this! :D

Would you mind adding the sets that contain these cards? I've only just finished buying a decent amount of theme decks so I'm wanting to buy packs from now on but I'm not sure which ones have potentially decent pulls. Thanks again!

SuperLuigi231

Hadn't heard about lost march before. Sounds pretty cool!

moussambani

This is interesting. I can't expect to get any of these cards really soon, because I just started like a week ago. I only play online.

WingsofFire1014

Hello Moussambani.

These cards also go for the TCGO. Just in case you didn't know that.

Yes. These cards are hard to get because they will be the some of the best this year.

I am doing this staple giveaway. In a way it is supposed to help a little.

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

Hello DinoTamedMeep.

I have taken your suggestion mostly. Thank you for the sugestion!

• Upvote 1

Harion

Really great write up. I'm interested in what you think is the strongest deck so far in Standard.

WingsofFire1014

Hello Harion.

In my opinion the strongest deck is a deck with a Zoroark GX in it. It could be Zoroark with Garbordor, Buzzwole and many others.

• Upvote 1

Chasista

It's a good information for those who start playing or come back (like I use to do now and then).

I would like to participate also in future giveaways if any. Thanks. :)

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

Yes Chasista you can participate, yes I will have one. Man... I was supposed to giveaway the first prize today and I totally forgot. I will be giving away 2 prizes next week. Thank you for the compliment!

• Upvote 1

Chasista

Thanks to you for doing this to those who doesn't have so much time or resources (money, access to codes, etc). It's a huge help.

• Upvote 2

WingsofFire1014

Keep in mind that whenever you post on this thread, you will be entered in the giveaway. You can tell me if you don't want to be entered.

LeoLöweLeo

I looking forward to new Pokemon. I play TCGO since it is kind of free to play. I wish I could play physical TCG but near me I don't have any tournaments and my parents don't want me to spend that much money on Pokemon.

WingsofFire1014

I looking forward to new Pokemon. I play TCGO since it is kind of free to play. I wish I could play physical TCG but near me I don't have any tournaments and my parents don't want me to spend that much money on Pokemon.

I'm with you dude. It was the same for me when I was young. My parents would never let me into tournaments or anything, even though I had a ton by me. I just bought world championship decks most of the time. Do you have any siblings or friends to play with, and if you do, do they like it? It's good not to spend too much money on Pokemon anyways. It probably won't matter to either one of us 30 years from now.

WingsofFire1014

Argghh!!! Okay, I forgot prizes again! I will roll 3 prizes next week and I will keep adding for each week I forget. This week I did have a test for school though. I am going to put up some sticky notes to hopefully remind me. Sorry!

moussambani

That's OK. Sometimes life does that. Don't worry. btw, do we need an entry for each week?

WingsofFire1014

No. No entries are required until I hand out the 3 prizes I still need to giveaway.

moussambani

Cool. Thanks again. :)

WingsofFire1014

I am going to go ahead and announce the 5 winners. I will announce the prizes on Monday. So winners if you can, be on on Monday!

1. Moussambani

2. Ioni9511

3. Harion

4. Chasista

5. LeoLoweLeo

I will do my best to make sure it happens this Monday