**Satsui no Hadou ** Machamp Tag Team

Masaki_of_Siel

Wondering If someone might have some suggestions as to changes to make this deck better?

--------- Pokemon ------------ 19

x3 Phanpy

x2 Donphan Prime

x2 Teddiursa UL

x2 Ursaring Prime UL

x4 Machop TM

x2 Machoke TM

x4 Machamp Prime TM

------------- Trainers ---------------- 28

x2 Junk Arm

x3 Max Potion

x4 Pokemon Catcher

x2 Pokemon Communication

x4 Rare Candy

x2 Interviewer's Questions

x3 Pokemon Collector

x3 PETM

x3 PONT

x2 Copycat

--------------- Energy ---------------- 13

x3 Double Colorless Engery

x10 Fighting Energy

you have too few pokemon and too many energy. imho you should build a more consistant pokemon team, many times you will have great difficulty evolving the pokemon you want with that set. Which sets are throh and sawk from? either way i'd work in pokemon that can damage your own benched pokes like diglet/dugtrio, lunatone (with solrock for healblock) or maybe donphan primes; this will boost machamps' damage by as much as 50. tediursa / ursang prime would also benifit from this effect.

i also think you should rebalance your trainers/supporters. 4 pokemon communications with an 18 pokemon deck... i'd probably swap 1 or 2 of those for GB or something, especially with rare candy & PETM on deck. keep the special energies, but when i run a similar deck i use rescue energy to make it easier to quickly evolve benched pokemon, like if your machamp gets ko'd with a rescue energy you can evolve a benched machop/machoke and be ready to intercept a sweeper with machamp. A benched ursang prime with a damage counter is a scary revenge card too.

They are from BLW

What's a GB? Great Ball Huh?

& I love that idea about hurting my own for more dmg. Didn't even cross my mind.

So x17 Energy is alot? What's Ideal?

EDIT: I changed the deck a little, Currently looking for pokemon like Diglet/Dugtrio Donphan Prime would be nice though.

Depends on your deck. Most competitive decks only use a few energy cards, but if you need a lot of energy, like for high energy moves or moves that discard energy, you'd use more.

I'd run 4 Machamp lines with fewer Machoke since you have those candies. In this deck, I would definitely go 4 Max Power. Tag team plus Max Power is extremely potent. (Or maybe I'm just saying that I got destroyed earlier today by someone who was doing that.)

You talking about Power Plus? or Max Potion? Because I'm liking the Max Potion Idea using it when one machamp is on the brench with no energy so it doesn't cost a thing and he can go back out 150/150 :)

I doubt it was me but I was ****** ******* today :)

EDIT: Deck is updated to what i'm currently using. I'm still looking for x2 Donphan Primes, x2 Catchers. Was thinking of maybe some Black Belts?

It definitely wasn't you. Yes, I meant Max Potion. It's a no-brainer in that deck. Max Power sounds like a cool card though. ;)

Maybe use a stronger basic like Terrakion to start, and hopefully you can steal back the energy with fighting tag before he gets KO'd.

damnnnn definitely wasn't me ouch!! lol yeah I tought about the max potion thing when you mention it and hells yeah

max power I was there was like a 20-40+ dmg like black belt card or something maybe.

I'll try that at least till Donphan Primes.

DonPrime or Landarus helps boost machamps champ buster.

Ive run donchamp for a while and havent seen any other deck with machamp do any good besides donchamp.

Get rid of cheren etc.

I run 4 PONT, 3 COPYCAT and 3 JUNIPERS. Get ur set up asap.

3 DCE and 8 Fighting. 14 is overkill.

Hey Benhell,

I just updated it and that's what I have as of now.

Junipers discard the cards unlike oaks thats the only draw back.

Copycat sounds good ill give it a try switch out the cheren.

I got a new idea, What about Reuniclus (A) as a Tech. Cause that way I could just even out the damage counters. and bam! machamp buster 150!

Donphan should be your starter. Machamp by turn 3-5.

Too much effort to build Reuniclus while tryng to build machamp at the same time. (unless you get awesome draws)

Donphan should already damage up the bench by the time machamp takes over.

You probably only need donphan, machamp, zekrom/reshi/water equivilent and cleffa/manaphy. Might seem boring but effective.

Have you tested the deck with the improvements? Better?

I took out the cherens and added copycats which was good I like it very handy.

I have trouble drawing basic pokemon at the start of a match mostly I don't have any

i'll have to get more zekrom/reshi I only have one of each. Oh yeah psyhic decks are a pain in the butt

Archived