Sign in to follow this  
aldebaran4

this game is rigged

aldebaran4

this game is either trolling me or im just unlucky. everytime i use a deck i always get paired with someone that counters it. when i use my gardevoir deck, i always end up being matched with a steel type deck. I usually have 5 games in a row where i get paired with decks that counter me. what the heck is this game. fix it please

• Downvote 1

zaxpo2

i think the game just picks a player that is waiting so its probably just luck

BowserLuigi

Remember that for every time you're unlucky, the other guy is lucky.

So yeah... You're just unlucky

• Upvote 3

gunmetal

I have the same issues as you quite often I use a buzzroc deck I get paired against a night march I switch to noivern gx immediately to counter that an I get paired up with gardevoir gx I then immediately switch to zoroark only to be paired against buzzwole gx SO THEN I IMMEDIATELY SWITCH TO ! malamar necrozma only to be paired up with zoroark gx. Just one big rigmarole after another just to complete the daily vs ladder your issue happens to all of us eventually just have lots of different decks to reduce your chances of it happening to you and you'll get through it

Princess_Aurora

It’s alright, it happens to all of us every so often. I only have a single deck that works decently against most matchups, so the only thing I have to hope for is that I don’t see any Steel decks.

MewSevenSeven

Lol I run a fire deck and have been matched with water decks several times in a row.

I usually just switch to 1 of my theme decks and enjoy the easy win for a few matches.  If I keep getting bad luck, that is just PTCGO way of telling me to stop playing the game  :D

Felidae_

Remember that for every time you're unlucky, the other guy is lucky.

So yeah... You're just unlucky

THe principle of RNG:

Bad RNG: It's the games fault

Good RNG: You are simply the better player

Bad starting hand: Lol, the shuffle is so broken

The God hand: Wow, I'm so good at deck building

Though eventually someone will complain about good RNG and that will be the moment when we can finally shut down the forum and call it a day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

SenseiAshinaga
Posted (edited)

The game is horribly rigged. Match ups favor PTW's in card draw and coin flips.

Edited by SenseiAshinaga
  • Downvote 3

SandaledOtter
2 hours ago, SenseiAshinaga said:

No.

Please show 100 of each to begin a new discussion.

• Upvote 1

RobRatt
4 hours ago, SenseiAshinaga said:

Rigged?  ...because of what you own?

A couple days ago, I spent Tickets to play in 4 events/tournaments.  And yes, I happened to win all 4, and had very good luck.  Gotta admit, I was thinking, "Yeah buddy."  Yet today, I own the same cards, played the same deck in 3 events, and lost all 3 in the first round, with the worst luck and startups possible.  That's Pokémon.  Any other explanations?

DonZaloog95
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SenseiAshinaga said:

How do you define PTW in game that doesn't have microtransactions? By the amount of codes used? I'm sorry to tell you, that codes don't make you any any luckier or unluckier. Matchups don't magically change according to which deck you are playing. The game isn't any wiser were you playing Pikarom or Zapdos, Zoroark or Reshizard. Coinflips don't change, go read Sakura's paper from the subject. And finally, card draw is more of your own doing in building the deck than anything else. 

Edited by DonZaloog95
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this