Two card legends = two energy per turn?

inmanjm

I just played against the Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND, and my oppononent was attaching two energy each turn to the Pokemon. Is that an exploit, or is that some kind of rule I don't know about? There wasn't any kind of trainer in play, nor ability on his bench that would explain that. Do two card legends always get two energy per turn?

Sounds like a bug, if your opponant didnt had a Emboar or Typhlosion in play... Legend cards works anyway like all other regular pokemon cards, just 1 energy per round.

But some legends seem to have bugged in the last time. My kyogre/groudon legend can't (or couldn't ,dont know if the bug is fixed) use it's attack without making a blue screen come up wich said: Failure: Rule engine has died....This made me angry since I was about to win the game with its mega tidal wave attack.

Most likely not a bug.

Most people who use Rayquaza-Deoxys use it either with Typhlosion Prime and/or with Ability Emboar. Each Typhlosion Prime you have in play allows you to attach a fire energy once per turn from your discard pile one of your Pokemon at the cost of 10 damage. Ability Emboar allows to attach as many fire energies from your hand to your Pokemon as you like. If your opponent had one of those Pokemon in play, that would explain it.

Most people who use Rayquaza-Deoxys use it either with Typhlosion Prime and/or with Ability Emboar. Each Typhlosion Prime you have in play allows you to attach a fire energy once per turn from your discard pile one of your Pokemon at the cost of 10 damage. Ability Emboar allows to attach as many fire energies from your hand to your Pokemon as you like. If your opponent had one of those Pokemon in play, that would explain it.

It would, but I looked at his bench several times. No big deal, but somethign to watch out for.

Archived