LordKieta

Every Single Pokemon GX Giveaway. Closed for now. New posts won't be registered.

LordKieta

Still glitched for me as well as of today. I hope our prizes are not going to expire before they fix it.

Any prizes up right now won't expire, I promise

LordKieta

Posting this here because I don't know where else to post it. 

My Egg Hunt post was deleted before I got a chance to start it. I'm sure it breaches some kind of gambling rule or something, which I guess I understand. I wish I got an email or something, or ANY kind of notification telling me what I did wrong, but really what more can we expect with this game. Except it wasn't gonna be any kind of raffle, and it wouldn't be any kind of profit for me. You know, very similar to every other giveaway I've hosted. But oh well. I'm just posting this here, so people who follow my content on here know it's not happening anymore.

Once we get the ability to edit posts back, I'll be doing SOMETHING. Stay tuned. Thanks everyone. 

Chasista
20 minutes ago, LordKieta said:

My Egg Hunt post was deleted before I got a chance to start it. I'm sure it breaches some kind of gambling rule or something, which I guess I understand. I wish I got an email or something, or ANY kind of notification telling me what I did wrong, but really what more can we expect with this game. Except it wasn't gonna be any kind of raffle, and it wouldn't be any kind of profit for me. You know, very similar to every other giveaway I've hosted. But oh well. I'm just posting this here, so people who follow my content on here know it's not happening anymore.

Once we get the ability to edit posts back, I'll be doing SOMETHING. Stay tuned. Thanks everyone. 

Sad to hear that.

I really don't know what rule could be breaking, if any.

Pokémon spirit tho encourages to keep fighting like you do. That's great.

• Like 1

SKBellmore
48 minutes ago, LordKieta said:

Awwww...... I was looking forward to it. 

Now let’s see...what deck can I make with 3 Alolan Exeggutor GX.......

• Like 1

SKBellmore
1 hour ago, LordKieta said:

I'm sure it breaches some kind of gambling rule or something, which I guess I understand. I wish I got an email or something, or ANY kind of notification telling me what I did wrong, but really what more can we expect with this game. Except it wasn't gonna be any kind of raffle, and it wouldn't be any kind of profit for me. You know, very similar to every other giveaway I've hosted.

I think I may know why. Maybe the Mods thought that you were taking the Egg Pokémon in for profit, even though you mentioned you weren’t trying to. Although, I’m not sure why they would think anyone, especially with a reputation on the forums like yours, would lie.

• Like 1

Rolci
On 4/5/2019 at 10:02 PM, LordKieta said:

Any prizes up right now won't expire, I promise

Hello, I have sent a trade, I am not sure those are the right cards, please counter if not. Also I could not find a FA Volkner tagged. Perhaps you can send me a trade?

I'm glad they fixed the glitch now.

Many thanks.

LordKieta
2 hours ago, Rolci said:

Hello, I have sent a trade, I am not sure those are the right cards, please counter if not. Also I could not find a FA Volkner tagged. Perhaps you can send me a trade?

I'm glad they fixed the glitch now.

Many thanks.

Offer sent. I haven't updated my binder in ages because of the glitch. 

Rolci

Trade completed, many thanks. My first cards since last January, also my first couple of GXs. I'm sure they'll get me kick started just fine in this new changed environment.

Thanks again.