Advice on new Steel/Water deck?

Oharuharukun

I am loving the new Noble Victories Coballion! I want to work it into my Blastoise/Floatzel deck & create a water/steel deck but I have a ton of options & can't seem to figure out what will work best. I like the rocky helmets & think it would be great to work in a druddigon or two & I like Beartic because of the same reason I like Coballion, it stops the defending pokemon from attacking. I am also looking at Scizor & Steelix prime & I can't figure out which one I like better or if I should try to use them both. I like Steelix because if I am running 4 dbc to use with Druddigon & Blastoise then Steelix can also take advantage of that. Scizor however has a decent ability, being that it is not affected by any pokemon with special energy. So, anybody got any advice on this?

klinklang with shift gear & swanna with feather dance. i'm going to run something similar, steel pokemon with victini is going to revive my favorite pokes from being obsolete methinks. afterall geargrind crits for 160.

If you want to run a deck with Cobalion, you can drop Beartic. While Beartic can be devistating, Cobalion has much more going for it. Cobalion can use Special Metal energy and Eviolite to reduce damage done it it, making it a hardy tank. Beartic has more HP, but with all the damage reduction Cobalion can get, it doesn't matter much. While Beartic does get nice coverage against all fires and a fair amount of fighting, Cobalion isn't resisted by much compared to how Beartic is reduced by most grass.

Archived