Trainer_Chip

[CARD] Rayquaza-GX (Celestial Storm 109) - Rayquaza GX's attack and Venusaur SHL's Ability

Trainer_Chip

The game is not registering each basic grass energy as 2 energy. So with 1 Lightning and 1 Grass attached, Rayquaza's Dragon Break is only *****************, when it should deal 90 damage.

• Upvote 1

Trainer_Chip

Sorry, not sure what got censored in my original post, but what I was trying to say, was the attack only does 60 in that instance, when it should deal 90

graywh

The Dragon Break attack specifies "basic G and basic L energy" and cannot take advantage of Jungle Totem's effect.

Edited by graywh

immewnity

The Dragon Break attack specifies "basic G and basic L energy" and cannot take advantage of Jungle Totem's effect.

Please see the following official (Japanese) ruling on this - Trainer_Chip is correct: http://www.pokemon-card.com/rules/faq/search.php?freeword=%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AF

Edited by immewnity
  • Upvote 1

BowserLuigi

Looks like a bug. Can't see any reason it isn't one (outside of ability locks that is)

TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for the report. The QA team has been able to reproduce this issue, so I've added it to the Known Issues list.