Sign in to follow this  
telltaleheart

If pokemon were real

farmersgrl23

if they were real that would be sick!

I edited it. I am against animal cruelty and I would never actually do that.

Mewisthebest

*gives mew a little white kitten with big blue eyes* there happy now?

AAAWWWWWW................. Yes *smiles* I'll be off forums for a little whiile

doubleB

haha destroyed check the roleplay topic

Prince_Ludwig

haha destroyed check the roleplay topic

I'm not going to dignify your posts in the roleplay topic with responses, by the way. <_<;

farmersgrl23

*gives mew a little white kitten with big blue eyes* there happy now?

AAAWWWWWW................. Yes *smiles* I'll be off forums for a little whiile

Take good care of it

Mewisthebest

absolutely! I'm surprised you even had to ask me that O_O the cutie is curled up on my forum generated couch. so cute...........

batman626

thats easy. squrtle as my sidekick/ companion. umbreon, dragonite, lucario, zoroark, and sceptile

donarudo

arranging congressional districts so as to give an advantage to a particular political party would be called charmandering

telltaleheart

It makes me wonder how they would do battles without blowing up the world

fatcat4

It makes me wonder how they would do battles without blowing up the world

We would have no choice but to blow up the world, because the battles would be so intense that we would not be able to stop the incredible awesomness. And after the world blew up all of the Deoxys, Porygons (1, 2 and Z) and Shedinjas would be left to live in space forever. And then Jesus and Chuck Norris would revive me and then give me a thumbs up, because that would be awesom.

Mewisthebest

aik....it was actually created by telltaleheart. My bad >3> *revive*

shadowwarriors

I would be torn if pokemon were real. I mean I have a set life but I would be so tempted to go on a journey , battle, and train all the time.I think I would choose my pokemon over my friends and family.Going after gym battles and having all that fun is just too interesting.

in pokemon either you have no friends or the ones you have you meet on a journey. and your mom steals you money anyway

bug03

WOW SAEPHYRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bug03

Mew always disguised as another poke for some mind games. zoroark since he is so tougher in the anime than he is in the game. feraligater since he was my first starter and pokemon. garchomp since he can actually fly in real time O_O. victini just cause of victory and cuteness :3. and speed boost blaziken to make him way more powerfull than how he was exagerated in the anime

OK????????????????????????????????????????

burnttt

if pokemon were real humans will no doubt farm them for their consumption, Goldeen sushi

Winglesss356

WOW SAEPHYRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why did you post in such an old thread,only to say something that makes no sense?

Thier should be rules against necro-ing threads.

RadicalGamer6995

If pokemon were real , would we eat Kentucky fried Torchics and Miltank hamburgers? And deep fried Magikarp and chips? And what about cookies and cream flavored Vanilluxes? Creepy.

SlayerAbsol

Dn't forgat my favorite! Tepig: THE BACON THAT BAKES ITSELF!

Sign in to follow this