Sign in to follow this  
telltaleheart

If pokemon were real

or so you think for they re appear next to me and then there heads twist all the way around ...... then I wake up to find that it's all a bad dream lol. Yea I would breed like the breeders in the game except you can leave up to 4 pokemon with me for faster breeding :P.

nice. celebi? was saphyre lying to you? there there. go play with Mew in the ruins, that'll cheer you up.

Spell my name right!!! S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E!! and I didn't lie to celebi. I'm nice to pokemon. I just don't get along with humans.

sorry S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E, I won't make that mistake again.......... keep trying, you'll be nice.......someday, secluding yourself in the woods dosn't leave a good impression anyway......I'll just hope for your sake.

you know, you have a real special way of getting on my nerves. I tolerate people and sometimes I do enjoy their company but I'm most happy when I am in out in the woods, it's so calm and peaceful out there.There aren't any people trying to run you over or to get on your nerves.I want to go fishing now. And for your sake I hope you never have to feel the wrath of my fury.

OK, I'll keep away, celebi will also stay away *Celebi hides behind me with Mew* have fun fishing! I'll go and train my Pokemon!

well thats ok. I guess I was a bit too harsh. I usually try to hide my dislike of people. Sorry for taking it out on you Mewisthebest. and I'm sorry for scaring celebi.

supernova51D

Or think about the legendary pokemon. What would happen if Kyogre and Groudon were to fight in our world. We would have massive flooding and Violent Volcanoes erupting.

arrgh!! i just choked on eating a cherubi

You shouldn't eat a cherubi. they're not good for you.

just the only edible pokemon i could think of.

i have a cherrim but ir emeber the pokedex sayibg about eating cherubi's little fruit tastes nice & that stops it from evolving.

lucky i never ate mines.

Mewisthebest

celebi says it's ok. he can always use time travel to right the wrongs. now celebi gets security from legends who take their time off to protect the time hole......no more insane humans seeing the future (I'm looking at you tv dude!)u

or so you think for they re appear next to me and then there heads twist all the way around ...... then I wake up to find that it's all a bad dream lol. Yea I would breed like the breeders in the game except you can leave up to 4 pokemon with me for faster breeding :P.

nice. celebi? was saphyre lying to you? there there. go play with Mew in the ruins, that'll cheer you up.

Spell my name right!!! S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E!! and I didn't lie to celebi. I'm nice to pokemon. I just don't get along with humans.

sorry S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E, I won't make that mistake again.......... keep trying, you'll be nice.......someday, secluding yourself in the woods dosn't leave a good impression anyway......I'll just hope for your sake.

you know, you have a real special way of getting on my nerves. I tolerate people and sometimes I do enjoy their company but I'm most happy when I am in out in the woods, it's so calm and peaceful out there.There aren't any people trying to run you over or to get on your nerves.I want to go fishing now. And for your sake I hope you never have to feel the wrath of my fury.

Nature rocks seriously!

We go compaing every chance we get!

------------------------------------------------------

Water Type Gym leader at http://unofficialpokemonleague.webs.com/

Pokemon White Friend Code: David 0690 4554 0126

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: David 4727 0806 7262

Pokemon Gold Friend Code: David 0646 8433 6247

yeah I love to camp. The first time I did I freaked out when a bunch of deer walked by my tent.

catalilly

Though xatu can see both the past and the future just by staring at the sun.

Mewisthebest

Though xatu can see both the past and the future just by staring at the sun.

celebi can do that and go to those events.

catalilly

Nature rocks seriously!

We go compaing every chance we get!

yeah I love to camp. The first time I did I freaked out when a bunch of deer walked by my tent.

I too love to go camping though I like to use a tent, and I don't think that using an RV is called camping I think that is just vacationing.

Or think about the legendary pokemon. What would happen if Kyogre and Groudon were to fight in our world. We would have massive flooding and Violent Volcanoes erupting.

arrgh!! i just choked on eating a cherubi

You shouldn't eat a cherubi. they're not good for you.

just the only edible pokemon i could think of.

i have a cherrim but ir emeber the pokedex sayibg about eating cherubi's little fruit tastes nice & that stops it from evolving.

lucky i never ate mines.

I still wouldn't eat it. I'll just leave it alone. I I'm hungry I'll grow my own food.

yeah using an RV is cheating. I just used a Coleman 4 person tent and slept on an air bed.

supernova51D

ive never been camping but once during pilgrimage if that counts.

quite frustating for my first camp & only camp.

ive never been camping but i will be when i go for my pilgrimage.

quite frustating for my fisrt camp.

roughing it can be tough sometimes, like when the park where you are staying decide to lock all the bathrooms at night right when you need to use them. That really sucks.

taffy888

What would we eat

What would we eat

what do you mean? if pokemon were real? I guess we all have to become vegetarians.

supernova51D

What would we eat

a miltank

or if you like fish. magikarp sushi. cheap & loaded.

i might just become vegeteriann...

StormbringerGT

yeah using an RV is cheating. I just used a Coleman 4 person tent and slept on an air bed.

HIGH FIVE! Thats the way to do camping!

We went to Missouri to do some cave explorin' and my cousin Hes not young by the way hes 22) made a dumb mistake. He has a box HoHos inside the tend. Big no no. While were were sleeping we woke up to scracthing and the tent shaking, we were terrified at first! There was a hole and something was trying to get in. We found out they were raccoons we opened the tent up looked outside and saw 10 sets of reflective eyes peering at use. We put the hohos in the car, felt bad and tossed some hotdogs deep into the woods!

StormbringerGT

What would we eat

what do you mean? if pokemon were real? I guess we all have to become vegetarians.

Poor Oddish!

HIGH FIVE! Thats the way to do camping!

We went to Missouri to do some cave explorin' and my cousin Hes not young by the way hes 22) made a dumb mistake. He has a box HoHos inside the tend. Big no no. While were were sleeping we woke up to scracthing and the tent shaking, we were terrified at first! There was ****** and something was trying to get in. We found out they were raccoons we opened the tent up looked outside and saw 10 sets of reflective eyes peering at use. We put the hohos in the car, felt bad and tossed some hotdogs deep into the woods!

You should never keep food in your tent or sometimes even in your car if your in Bear country.

What would we eat

Poor Oddish!

I wouldn't eat the oddish. I would plant and grow berries and such. YOu don't always have to resort to eating pokemon.

supernova51D

what the heck is Kakorot. is it a vegetable.

eww i **** begetables.

DRAGON BALL MOVIE. BRAWLIES RETURN.

eww i **** begetables.

DragonBall franchise why won't you die!!!

CubonePro

I would get a Cubone and an Eevee and go take on my Pokemon journey,

Prince_Ludwig

yeah. I think I would live out in the woods with my pokemon. Have a nice little cabin and have all types of wild pokemon as friends. Then occasionally stoping by the gyms for training and battling. Then once a month stop by the pokemart and pick up supplies then return to my Secret hideaway. I would be one with nature and my pokemon friends.

I know celebi and all the local hidden gems for food in every region :3 and I am red's superior (no really, I am)

and mentorf for battles. he uses his 25th best team when battling anyone in mount silver. Mew takes me ocassionally to the tree of life and there are more things you don't know about me. I claim these ideas and no one may copy me :3wink_smile.png

Fine but don't hang around my neck of the woods.

I'd only drop by for tea or to give you the latest on what's happening with the legends. celebi tells me you are a very nice person to know.

Celebi tells lies. I only seem nice. I really am a bad person deep down. devil_smile.png

Fine by me. *giggle*

Mewisthebest

eww i **** begetables.

Because it is immortal, darn goku and sons! they just keep getting stronger until sometime they destroy the universe.

yeah. I think I would live out in the woods with my pokemon. Have a nice little cabin and have all types of wild pokemon as friends. Then occasionally stoping by the gyms for training and battling. Then once a month stop by the pokemart and pick up supplies then return to my Secret hideaway. I would be one with nature and my pokemon friends.

I know celebi and all the local hidden gems for food in every region :3 and I am red's superior (no really, I am)

and mentorf for battles. he uses his 25th best team when battling anyone in mount silver. Mew takes me ocassionally to the tree of life and there are more things you don't know about me. I claim these ideas and no one may copy me :3wink_smile.png

Fine but don't hang around my neck of the woods.

I'd only drop by for tea or to give you the latest on what's happening with the legends. celebi tells me you are a very nice person to know.

Celebi tells lies. I only seem nice. I really am a bad person deep down. devil_smile.png

Fine by me. *giggle*

*coughs* umm now I'm scared.

supernova51D

eww i **** begetables.

do you hte DRAGON B.Z

thought id mention it since vegetarionas were taken in thought.

& me & my bruv & sis found it quite adorable & funny tho.

it was quite a time ago & i have stopped watching it & moved on to other animes.

Sign in to follow this