Sign in to follow this  
telltaleheart

If pokemon were real

catalilly

Yea and I would like to be a breeder so that way I can meet and care for may kinds of pokemon while making some money on the side.

Yea and I would like to be a breeder so that way I can meet and care for may kinds of pokemon while making some money on the side.

that makes sense it takes money to take care of all those pokemon. Plus I would come to you to get me an eevee.

Mewisthebest

Mew beware of my umbreons who have been "trained" to protect my eevee's and chase away your mew, These special umbreon have been hacked to have no weakness and can't be hit by any attack muahahahah.....

My friend Palkia sent your stupid hacks into an alternate dimension where they were ripped appart by arceus because they are hacked! and I would breed. a poke ranch is three in one: pokemon lab, day care/breeding place/safari zone for up and coming trainers

Mew beware of my umbreons who have been "trained" to protect my eevee's and chase away your mew, These special umbreon have been hacked to have no weakness and can't be hit by any attack muahahahah.....

My friend Palkia sent your stupid hacks into an alternate dimension where they were ripped appart by arceus because they are hacked! and I would breed. a poke ranch is three in one: pokemon lab, day care/breeding place/safari zone for up and coming trainers

*chokes on popcorn* where did everyone go?

catalilly

or so you think for they re appear next to me and then there heads twist all the way around ...... then I wake up to find that it's all a bad dream lol. Yea I would breed like the breeders in the game except you can leave up to 4 pokemon with me for faster breeding :P.

StormbringerGT

If Pokemon were real though it would be ruined, by competitive battling:

75% of pokemon would use Subsitute

There would be illegal use of drugs and steriods for max power (IV hacks)

The wild would be over populated as people mass breed looking for a certain nature and then throw the rest in the wild. :(

I would definately be a pokemon breeder or a doctor, but not like a puppy mill breeder, more like a caretaker, like Brock.

------------------------------------------------------

Water Type Gym leader at http://unofficialpokemonleague.webs.com/

Pokemon White Friend Code: David 0690 4554 0126

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: David 4727 0806 7262

Pokemon Gold Friend Code: David 0646 8433 6247

Mewisthebest

or so you think for they re appear next to me and then there heads twist all the way around ...... then I wake up to find that it's all a bad dream lol. Yea I would breed like the breeders in the game except you can leave up to 4 pokemon with me for faster breeding :P.

nice. celebi? was saphyre lying to you? there there. go play with Mew in the ruins, that'll cheer you up.

catalilly

There would be illegal use of ***** and steriods for max power (IV hacks)

The wild would be over populated as people mass breed looking for a certain nature and then throw the rest in the wild. :(

I would definately be a pokemon breeder or a doctor, but not like a puppy mill breeder, more like a caretaker, like Brock.

I would take very good care of the pokemon in my care as well those who I breed my self. I too frown on puppy mills for they are just cruel.

Mewisthebest

Exactamundo! that is my idea, no puppy mills in my ranch!

supernova51D

wow!

i definately do dream this.

but to be real i cant imagine it being as complexed & if the world would exist for even a day. with all these exaggeration of pokemons.

plus i cant imagine what we will eat. what pokemons eat, hunt & pass way. & other daily stuffs.

by the way. how much i have a like for bug pokemon like volcarona.

i know i cant imagine not gettting the wriggles when it is real. brrrrr...

nice. celebi? was saphyre lying to you? there there. go play with Mew in the ruins, that'll cheer you up.

Spell my name right!!! S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E!! and I didn't lie to celebi. I'm nice to pokemon. I just don't get along with humans.

StormbringerGT

I would open a shelter/ranch for abandoned Pokemon most likely. Especially since in real life we plan to move to Oregon and do something similar for real animals. :D

Mod_Snow

Well I read the Drowzee card that says it likes to eat children's dreams o_o. So if they were real I imagine instead of the media covering fires or crimes they would cover Drowzee spottings and to hide your children. Then instead of pig hunting TV shows we would see Drowzee hunting shows.....I'm over thinking this aren't I? XD

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Mewisthebest

Spell my name right!!! S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E!! and I didn't lie to celebi. I'm nice to pokemon. I just don't get along with humans.

sorry S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E, I won't make that mistake again.......... keep trying, you'll be nice.......someday, secluding yourself in the woods dosn't leave a good impression anyway......I'll just hope for your sake.

Mewisthebest

Well I read the Drowzee card that says it likes to eat children's dreams o_o. So if they were real I imagine instead of the media covering fires or crimes they would cover Drowzee spottings and to hide your children. Then instead of pig hunting TV shows we would see Drowzee hunting shows.....I'm over thinking this aren't I? XD

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

No, that's reasonable, though these things would be centered in kanto, johto, and *blank* drat, I forgot the other/s.

supernova51D

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

thtas totally what i mean by pokemon & their exagerations.

imagine gyarados. which are very common wreeak havoc. & waht ghey say they are capable of.

even a singular twister can ruin a whole town.

sorry S-A-E-P-H-Y-R-E, I won't make that mistake again.......... keep trying, you'll be nice.......someday, secluding yourself in the woods dosn't leave a good impression anyway......I'll just hope for your sake.

you know, you have a real special way of getting on my nerves. I tolerate people and sometimes I do enjoy their company but I'm most happy when I am in out in the woods, it's so calm and peaceful out there.There aren't any people trying to run you over or to get on your nerves.I want to go fishing now. And for your sake I hope you never have to feel the wrath of my fury.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

imagine gyarados. which are very common wreeak havoc. & waht ghey say they are capable of.

Or think about the legendary pokemon. What would happen if Kyogre and Groudon were to fight in our world. We would have massive flooding and Violent Volcanoes erupting.

supernova51D

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Or think about the legendary pokemon. What would happen if Kyogre and Groudon were to fight in our world. We would have massive flooding and Violent Volcanoes erupting.

arrgh!! i just choked on eating a cherubi

StormbringerGT

you know, you have a real special way of getting on my nerves. I tolerate people and sometimes I do enjoy their company but I'm most happy when I am in out in the woods, it's so calm and peaceful out there.There aren't any people trying to run you over or to get on your nerves.I want to go fishing now. And for your sake I hope you never have to feel the wrath of my fury.

Nature rocks seriously!

We go compaing every chance we get!

Mewisthebest

OK, I'll keep away, celebi will also stay away *Celebi hides behind me with Mew* have fun fishing! I'll go and train my Pokemon!

catalilly

Even a simple pidgeot has the power to flap it's wings to make winds so strong it can bend tall trees.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

arrgh!! i just choked on eating a cherubi

You shouldn't eat a cherubi. they're not good for you.

Mewisthebest

Nature rocks seriously!

We go compaing every chance we get!

It is! I'll climb a tree to calm myself and let go of stress of the world....I'm a shy person until I you're my friend. then I may talk a bit to much......

Sign in to follow this