A Player with Questions

Reoksio

So the Tokens from our Pokémon Trainer Club accounts earned in the Fun Zone are the same value as the Tokens here? That's good to know. This basicly means that we have alternate way to earn tokens in TCGO.

There are questions I still am wondering about...

Is the limit of earning 15 tokens per week still in effect?

What sparked the idea of TCGO? Was there ever anything like this planned or launched in Japan?

Why is the artwork style of the characters completely different than previous ventures?

Who's the Development team? The credits?

Will cards be released in TCGO before official public release? And I don't just mean coded in, I mean actually available to the players.

Will TCGO's Final Version contain all cards legal in Unlimited format or only those from the Modified format?

Any chance of Japanese exclusive cards (excluding Not Tournament Legal jumbo cards) appearing as playable cards in TCGO?

And my final question for now... Does Favorite City influence anything in the game? What's the purpose of it?

I believe the token amount is different here considering the tokens here are different than at Pokemon.com~

Just to add, I'm curious if our accounts will be wiped again...

Edit: Wait, yep, tokens are the same now...so I'd also like to know this. Kind of confusing @-@

Well after each game it says "Go to the Item Store to turn them into some cool stuff" so i'm guessing they're gonna setup an item shop.

In regards to the limit i've got it up to 82 tokens then i stopped getting any after battles

The tokens are identical on both sites and will update as soon as you reload either webpage.

The limit is not currently in place. This is very likely a mistake as it previously claimed there were daily limits and I'm adding it to my bug report.

My educated guess is the item shop will be almost exactly the same as on pokemon.com. The shop will allow you to buy or unlock more outfits and styles in the avatar creator.

And my final question for now... Does Favorite City influence anything in the game? What's the purpose of it?

I think there is no influence... it's just to know of what city your opponent is.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=114615

According to this, a Japanese TCGO does exist and apparently has for over a year. ********* I have read, this one is... based off that one.

I'm not a fan of the art style in this game.***'s sort of like something you'd see on a website advertising children's breakfast cereal.

Unless TPCi for some reason doesn't have access to using character designs from the RPGs, well, they should obviously use character designs from the RPGs. Especially Fennel for the tutorial scientist. That'd make the tutorials bearable, although the laughably bad voice acting helps too.

Edit: I mentioned Fennel because she's eye-candy.

Archived