Sign in to follow this  
PikaChoooTrain

[CARD] Protection Cube (FLF #95) - (Not Sure) Protection Cube Issue?

PikaChoooTrain

Hello. I have an issue with using the Protection Cube tool card. Now, I might be completely wrong and the card doesn't work like this; however I'd like to know if this is a bug or if its meant to be this way. I equipped my protection cube card (95/106) onto my MewEX the correct energy to use all my opponent's attacks and they were all listed as possible attacks for Mew EX. However, when my opponent used one of their attacks which Mew EX can use, it still did damage even though the tool card states: "Prevent all damage done to this pokemon by attacks it uses" and Mew EX can use these attacks so I'm a little confused. Can someone please tell me if this is an actual bug or rules of the game that the Protection Cube doesn't work with MewEX... Thanks. I hope I've explained my issue well enough.

Edited by PikaChoooTrain

Felidae_

You misunderstood the card.

Protection Cube prevents your Pokemon from hurting itself with his attacks.

“Prevent all damage done to the Pokémon this card is attached to by attacks it uses”

So if you where to use an attack that deals X damage to your opponent but also Y damage to your own Pokemon, you'd prevent said Y amount of damage. Protection Cube doesn't protect you from your opponents attacks.

• Upvote 1

PikaChoooTrain

Ohhhhhhhhhh right. Thanks!

Mod_Alder

Thanks for the quick clarification Felidae.

Sign in to follow this