Pick you booster pack

StormbringerGT

You get to pick you booster pack from the new Rotation I have no idea what to pick...

What are you guys focusing on?

------------------------------------------------------

Water Type Gym leader at http://unofficialpokemonleague.webs.com/

Pokemon White Friend Code: David 0690 4554 0126

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: David 4727 0806 7262

Pokemon Gold Friend Code: David 0646 8433 6247

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove 2 hours today to get to a Hobby Shop with booster packs - only to find that my son could not play online like he wanted tonight. He has been waiting for days. I understand it is Beta, but I am still frustrated that the launch was delayed. At 1AM on the morning of the 27th I can finally login and have entered codes for the 10 booster packs I purchsed, but I don't see any options to use the boosters in acutal gameplay???

I drove 2 hours today to get to a Hobby Shop with booster packs - only to find that my son could not play online like he wanted tonight. He has been waiting for days. I understand it is Beta, but I am still frustrated that the launch was delayed. At 1AM on the morning of the 27th I can finally login and have entered codes for the 10 booster packs I purchsed, but I don't see any options to use the boosters in acutal gameplay???

Hi FordPrefection,

We are truly sorry about the delays today but they could not be helped. Once you are in the TCG (not the Trainer Challenge) you go into your collection/deck builder. In there you will find a tab called "packs". Go into that tab and open your boosters there. Once you have opened then you can build decks. I hope that this helps.

Enjoy! regular_smile.png

@jlaznram - Buy the product. I'm sure the developers have figured out a way to prevent codes from being used on multiple accounts - so get a job and buy the packs you want codes for.

Can somebody please help me? I am having a login problem at 99% with the failed login message "exception". I have 72 codes for boosters and have already entered 3 and tried 3 different computers can a moderator please help me

Hi FordPrefection,

We are truely sorry about the delays today but they could not be helped. Once you are in the TCG (not the Trainer Challenge) you go into your collection/deck builder. In there you will find a tab called "packs". Go into that tab and open your boosters there. Once you have opened then you can build decks. I hope that this helps.

Enjoy! regular_smile.png

Mine still says coming soon? Ive redeemed 2 pack so far.

Hi FordPrefection,

We are truely sorry about the delays today but they could not be helped. Once you are in the TCG (not the Trainer Challenge) you go into your collection/deck builder. In there you will find a tab called "packs". Go into that tab and open your boosters there. Once you have opened then you can build decks. I hope that this helps.

Enjoy! regular_smile.png

Thanks for the quick reply.

Please provide a link to TCG (not the trainer challenge), and the collection/deck builder.

Hi FordPrefection,

Enjoy! regular_smile.png

Please provide a link to TCG (not the trainer challenge), and the collection/deck builder.

Please try this link http://www.pokemontcg.com/tcgo

It can also be found at the botton of the web page below the word Play and above the words Trainer Challenge.

Hi FordPrefection,

Enjoy! regular_smile.png

Mine still says coming soon? Ive redeemed 2 pack so far.

Hi StormbringerGT,

Did you happen to redeem a code earlier on Tuesday while we had the site in maintenance? If so you are currently bugged and we will not be able to fix your account until tomorrow morning sometime. We are sorry for any inconvience that this might cause you. It will be fixed as soon as possible Wednesday morning.

NP and no, I just redeemed the codes right now as the site went live again. Do you need any other info that might help before I sign off and hit the sack? I picked all 3 packs as black and white packs. Also I noticed none of my data was wiped. I kept progress, in my decks and the trainer challenge.

Hi FordPrefection,

Enjoy! regular_smile.png

Please try this link http://www.pokemontcg.com/tcgo

It can also be found at the botton of the web page below the word Play and above the words Trainer Challenge.

I tried that link as well and it stats that I cannot do that while the game is in closed Beta.

Good morning,

My brother and I had redeemed all our codes before the code reedeming was taken down for maintenance.

I was able to choose the pack, however was not able too see which cards I received.

The codes no longer function (am unable to re-redeem them). And when I follow the link to the TCG ONLINE from the NEWS article, I'm brought back to the home page with a message that the game is unable to open in closed beta.

Also under the PLAY screen....TCG online and Deck Building are both "coming soon"

i am also getting the same error if i go to the tcg.com/tcgo a little popup says *this game is unavailable during our closed beta! also the /tc login error *exception*

Those all sound like the same problem, and it sounds like its a known bug and we'll just have to hang tight till they sort it out. Sounds like they are working hard on it!

I was able to log in and unlock the Green Tornado deck with my code and everything seems to be working fine with the deck in Gameplay.

Hey Storm, do you think I could get a Red Frenzy code? Please and thank you!

PS: If you guys are giving out free codes, can I have one too please? :3 I don't really think a code for a deck is appropriate. Maybe a booster code so we can test out/debug the Deck builder thingy

Keep in mind, clicking on the link that was given is only ment for those who have already redeemed a code.

Are the packs the series that we know? Ie: Heart Gold Soul Silver, Storm Front Ect...

_

If so I'd suggest eyeing the cards you reallyt want to build a deck from and find out which set they are in. Do some research and get a deck you will love using. I personally want to recreate a deck I have IRL. I'll likey target Triumphant for rare candies. Those are going to be VERY Important for any deck, an unknown G if they sets go back that far. And Double colorless energies. Those are KEY cards for a teir one deck.

_

I'm also still hoping someone will throw me a bone and let me have a code somehow. I'm STILL trying to hunt down a box. I have a Hobby Shop calling me tomorrow morning to let me know if their stock will have the codes.

_

-Shadow

_

I can be contacted at theemptyshadowATHotmail

Are the packs the series that we know? Ie: Heart Gold Soul Silver, Storm Front Ect...

_

If so I'd suggest eyeing the cards you reallyt want to build a deck from and find out which set they are in. Do some research and get a deck you will love using. I personally want to recreate a deck I have IRL. I'll likey target Triumphant for rare candies. Those are going to be VERY Important for any deck, an unknown G if they sets go back that far. And Double colorless energies. Those are KEY cards for a teir one deck.

_

I'm also still hoping someone will throw me a bone and let me have a code somehow. I'm STILL trying to hunt down a box. I have a Hobby Shop calling me tomorrow morning to let me know if their stock will have the codes.

_

-Shadow

_

I can be contacted at theemptyshadowATHotmail

The packs are from the new proposed rotation. Frome heart Gold soul silver to Black and White.

Those all sound like the same problem, and it sounds like its a known bug and we'll just have to hang tight till they sort it out. Sounds like they are working hard on it!

Then I would go right for triumphant till you have 3-4 Rare candies. These are key no matter what you run. After that it depends which supporters you would like to run. You can make a REALLY fast deck out of even the starter decks.

_

Do they allow you to deconstruct the 6 decks we have in trainer challange, or do you start from scratch? Getting energies from packs could really limit which types you can run...

_

-Shadow

Thanks Pokemon employed worker ;)

Just tell us if you are behind schedule and we will understand - Pokemon players are smarter than that.

We will wait for a good online product if we have to. Just be honest.

Archived