pickle99912

[GENERAL] Other - Unable to Trade

pickle99912

For some reason the game wont let me do public trades despite the fact that I am set on open. If anyone can help me that would be great

Princess_Aurora

Hi! I know that this question may sound dumb, but do you have any items that are tradable?

pickle99912

Yes i do it keeps saying that I still have it set on limited 

RobRatt

It sounds like you're well aware of the PTCGO Settings on the main site.

1.  Make sure ALL of your Social Preferences are set to Open (you can view these closer by clicking More Details).

2.  Double-check by logging out, and then back in, both in the game and the website.

It's hard for anyone to help you, because it sounds like you already know where to go, and that's all that can be suggested.  I'm wondering if maybe you've got a Minor account of some type and this is why you're limited?

Bottom line, if you can't sort it out from Settings, you should contact Customer Service. ...Click on the Trainer Account logo, and find Contact Us on the bottom of that page.

https://support.pokemon.com/

pickle99912

Thank you i will give it a shot

Mod_RedDragon

For some reason the game wont let me do public trades despite the fact that I am set on open. If anyone can help me that would be great

Hey there!

I updated the title of your post and moved it to the tech support section. If you have verified that your trade settings are open, I would suggest reaching out to the support team. You can contact the support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". You may also want to include a screen shot of what you are seeing on your end with your ticket. 

pickle99912

I have just sent in a request

pickle99912

how long does it take for them to reply

Mod_RedDragon

how long does it take for them to reply

Hello!

It is hard to give an exact time frame as tickets are answered in the order that they are received. I would suggest to make sure you are signed into the correct account. There is a possibility that you are signed in via the game client with one account, but that you are using different login credentials on the actual website. This may explain why you are seeing that your trade settings are set to open on the website, but that you are unable to trade in the actual game. If this is the case, please check that you are using the same login credentials that you are using on the website to log into the game client. If you are still having an issue trading after checking that you are signed into the correct account, please wait for a response from the support team. You should hear back from them shortly. Hang in there!  :)