best decks?

iiMPenguin

Yeah so iplay champ, donpan and urasing, and i'm not sure whats really good in this format, and would like to play other decks as well

What are the decks that rock right now?

Top decks:

>THE BEST: YMCA- this is the actual name (Yanmega, Mew, Cincinno, Alchohol- this is actually true) (note. best in my opinion)

>ReshiPhlosion (I have played)- tier 1 (oficially top ranked deck- mainly as the deck's cards are so much cheaper than Zekrom Speed)

>ZPST (with Zekrom+ Tornadus + Pachirusu + Shaymin) (I have played)- tier 1

>Stage 1 Rush (I have played)- tier 1.5

variant of this include yanmega donphan zoroark: yanmega donphan lanturn:, yamega cincinno lanturn,

THE TRUTH or Ross's deck (another epic deck- Vilepume, Reuniclus, Donphan, Suicune Entei Legend, Zekrom, Blissey Prime)- tier 1.5 rogue.

I've not yet faced YMCA. Sounds neat though. And what ever happened to Megazone? In general, I very rarely see Yanmega P on PTCGO. Is it just beause it's so rare, or what?

I have run lots of Yanmega decks I have also played a few but most people do not run it (due to price) also despite the popularity of YMCA it is never really played online.

Megazone's a decent tier 1.5 deck, but the popularity is really in decline now (price is the main problem with this)

Archived