How rare is this situation?

Zoroark34

Last month in real life I bought a pack of BW Emerging Powers. When I opened the pack I found two abillity Gothitelle one foil and one regular. The weirdist thing was the regular Gothitelle was RIGHT BEHIND the foil one. How rare is this?

So wait... you pulled THREE Gothitelle in one pack, two of them being the Ability version?

It's actually more common than you think to have a rare as your "rare insert" and a rare holo as your "holo insert". I've had a few pulls like that myself.

... but getting THREE rares in one pack, all of them happen to be Gothitelle? Someone at the card factory dropped the ball and you're reaping the benefits. XD

So wait... you pulled THREE Gothitelle in one pack, two of them being the Ability version?

It's actually more common than you think to have a rare as your "rare insert" and a rare holo as your "holo insert". I've had a few pulls like that myself.

... but getting THREE rares in one pack, all of them happen to be Gothitelle? Someone at the card factory dropped the ball and you're reaping the benefits. XD

You misread, it was only two.

A similar situation happened at the Noble Victories pre-release tornament but was even rarer. I just finished my four battles ( I only won once though) I got my two packs and in side on of them was two ability Victini's. One was a foil ability Victini and again right behind it was a FULL ART VICTINI. Odd huh.

Edit: I have all 4 Victini cards.

I once got Cobalion and Verizion in the same pack, the next day I got Terrakion XD So quincidences, though uncommon, arent exactlly rare.

I'd say you are one lucky duckie! I have the luck of dirt when it comes to that stuff, but in my first pack, I got both a Aggron foil, and regular aron! IRL!

Archived