New decks for old decks

keimayuji

Im in the room, just posted a few messages. Right above all the chat there are some faces, right? Well, above that, there are some tabs. Click on Team Recruitment (it might be partially written depending on your resolution). Sometimes the game doesn't automatically put you in (despite opening it).

And now I see why you couldn't find my post about how to see trades made to you: I was in the wrong browser tab. Silly of me. Anyway: Thank you for the first half of the trade, let me know when you have the second code :)

Just wondering if you have any Eelectriks for trade?

Depends what you are offering?

Looking for 4 tynamo and 4 Eelectrik, tell me what you need. Saw your other thread about what you need i have numbers 1 to 7 but obviously rare candy and DCE are worth more then the 4-4 line i'm looking for let me know if you have anything else maybe we can work something out.

Looking for 4 tynamo and 4 Eelectrik, tell me what you need. Saw your other thread about what you need i have numbers 1 to 7 but obviously rare candy and DCE are worth more then the 4-4 line i'm looking for let me know if you have anything else maybe we can work something out.

Sorry I need these as they are helping me greatly now sorry.

Sorry I need these as they are helping me greatly now sorry.

I am using them with ampharos and thunderouses.

did you make a decision about my offer for the theme deck here it is:

2 Liepard special edition hats (both versions)

a Zekrom special edition figure

a Zekrom coin for the deck

2 Ambipom lines or 1 holo rare Raichu Iron Tail

Keimayuji, I got some new avatar items I can trade. You can still take the Prime Gengar for the Furious Knights deck if you wish, but you can also take instead:

1x Liepard Collection Hat (male)

1x BW2 Copper Coin (Zekrom/Reshiram coin)

1x Prime Meganium (or a different card of course, let me know)

Do you still have more decks for trade? I have some items for trade. i have 2 male and female liepard hats a reshiram and zekrom copper coin. I also have a Foul Play promo Zoroark card accessory.

I will try to attend to offers, however my friend is having trouble getting decks out of the store with all the Christmas security.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived