New decks for old decks

keimayuji

I just found out my wal-mart stocked the brand new decks (the accelgor and the escavier ones)

The decks themselves have some pretty impressive cards in them. Since I have already redeemed some, I was wondering if anyone has any of the old decks such as blue assault.

I know the guy who works at the shop so he gives me free decks. Anyway I will be awaiting your response.

I just found out my wal-mart stocked the brand new decks (the accelgor and the escavier ones)

The decks themselves have some pretty impressive cards in them. Since I have already redeemed some, I was wondering if anyone has any of the old decks such as blue assault.

I know the guy who works at the shop so he gives me free decks. Anyway I will be awaiting your response.

Hey Trainers,

As this user has pointed out some of the new theme decks have started to emerge in stores and have code cards in them to be redeemed online. Please have patience with those code cards as the codes inside them will come up as invalid until the digital cards are made available soon. If you have redeemed a code and feel you were not properly credited then please log in and submit a ticket to our support team and they will clear up your issue for you. Thanks as always!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Would you also accept cards for both codes (in which you'd trade first, once the codes can be redeemed)? Or avatar items? Or a combination of both of course.

I'm willing to trade a Gengar Prime for them. I add in the hat I'm wearing for both genders + the fitting jacket for both genders (were for some event). No idea how you value that, so: anything more you'd like me to add?

I don't need the codes at the moment anyway. They don't work at the moment after all, while I want to be sure they work before I trade the stuff: it's best if we can do that in one go.

Really? Well, in that case, let me know here when you get the codes and we'll trade (and if you get them separately, or you just prefer to trade this way, we can also first do one code for the set of clothes and later the second code for the Gengar).

How rare is the gengar???? Do you have a evolutinary set of gastly and haunter? (enough to use the gengar properly in a deck)

The clothes are a 100% deal, add me as a friend on here if you can (with all the beta stuff)

Actually they do, I am playing speed run with one of them.

Oh to clear things up the theme decks for noble victories codes should be redeemable its the booster packs with code cards that may still come up invalid as the new noble victories cards are not yet available in the tcg online.

Thats good to hear that the theme deck codes are working as intended though!

Thanks!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Though some of these cards are incredably overpowered lol, my friend who I play cards with at school will be scared when he sees what I did with these decks.

(Note I am a highschooler lol)

How rare is the gengar???? Do you have a evolutinary set of gastly and haunter? (enough to use the gengar properly in a deck)

The clothes are a 100% deal, add me as a friend on here if you can (with all the beta stuff)

That Gengar is one of the most expensive cards in the game (I only remember Prime Donphan and Prime Yanmega being worth more, perhaps I forgot some though). But I'm more of AI battling than online battling (besides, I don't use the Gengar anyway, and my other cards are enough to trade for what I need).

Unfortunately I have neither Gastly nor Haunter. But would your friend also give you future decks? In that case, one of the coming decks (Royal Guard) has both Gastly and Haunter in it x2 (not Gengar though). Also, Gastly can be gotten for any random Basic Pokemon, and Haunter is worth very little as well.

Unfortunately, there's no friend system yet (for some reason, some useless leaderboard system got priority).

And say, can you also get a Night Hunter code (Black/White Trainer Kit)? I'd also like to trade for that if you can. What would you like for that?

Well was one of the most expensive cards in the game until it came out and everyone realised it was not that good in online worth the card s worth 2 packs (Yanmega's 9, Donphan's 5)

There are loads of cards worth more now online:

Catcher Pachi Shaymin Gothitelle Dragons Lanturn Prime +

I have one of the decks, we will do the one for the clothes first.

Tell me how you want to do it, I am asking you the customer so you can feel rest assured.

Would u be interested in a Liepard special edition hat and a special edition zekrom figure and a Zekrom coin for the deck, I see that you want Arcanine too so I shall throw that in to make the trade very fair (the Jacket's not really worth that much I had about 3 for trades for my 3 Onix)

I have one of the decks, we will do the one for the clothes first.

Tell me how you want to do it, I am asking you the customer so you can feel rest assured.

There are 2 ways: one of my e-mail addresses is SSJ2_Gohan@live.nl (putting this one as it's my oldest and most spammed one, so it doesn't matter to me who sees it). Either you can send the code directly and say when you'd be online (with timezone, of course) at which time I'll send the clothes, or you say at which time you're online and in which chat channel you will be (you create a new chat channel with the blue icon with the door all the right of the Lobby tag above the chat. You can enter an empty existing one, or create a new one) so things can be done more simultaneously (no need to e-mail the code in that case). Or of course a combination of both (e-mailing the code once we're both in the same channel, to prevent the chance that someone pops in right when you post it).

If you want to do it differently, let me know.

By the way, seems I was wrong: apparantly there IS a friend system in place already. I just never used it. No idea how to add each other, though.

I am not sure my time zone but I live in south texas. I am on at all night hours from 9 (my time) to (maintenance) and then 5 hours after that.

Are you sure you can jsut send me the clothes???? Are they transferable.

Yeah, all cloth items you don't start with are all in the items tab of your card collection (and of course show up in the avatar creator then as well), ready to be traded whenever you want. Got myself some item trades as well in the past.

Not knowing timezones will make this difficult. Well, from now on I'll be in the Team Recruitment channel for 1 hour (check above my post for how long it's been since I posted it). If you're there within the hour we can do the trade. I'll periodically check the chat (no response simply means I'm at that moment not looking at the screen).

Would u be interested in a Liepard special edition hat and a special edition zekrom figure and a Zekrom coin for the deck, I see that you want Arcanine too so I shall throw that in to make the trade very fair (the Jacket's not really worth that much I had about 3 for trades for my 3 Onix)

Sure just give me time to get more redemtion codes....

Hey can't we do a trade of items after I redeem the code, if I don't open it????

The guy I am fighting is lagging big time, he has been inactive for 20 minutes.

Archived