New here :) Trading post

superlegit

Hello, I am new to TCGO and just noticed this trading forum. Seeing as I have a poor time searching through the offers on the actual game. I figured I would try doing things here. I am open to all offers pretty much. I'm going to just list my rares since I'm not 100% sure what has value here :) If you can give advice that would be great. Anyways here is a for trade as well as a wanted list. When making offers please stick to things I want. In terms of packs, currently I would like HGSS, B/W, or Emerging Powers. Also if there are non-rares you are interested in, feel free to inquire, but I must warn you I still am relatively new to this so I do not have a lot of cards.

HAVE:

Beedrill

Whimsicott

Kricketune

Simisage

Leavanny 1 of each from Emerging powers

Darmantian x2

Ninetales

Ninetales (A)

Simisear

Emboar (A)

Torkoal (A)

Beartic

Swanna 1 of each from EP and BW

Feraligatr x2

Floatzel (A)

Gyrados

Kingdra

Lugia

Manaphy

Octillery x2

Samurott (A)

Samurott x2

Simipour

Galvantula BW

Crobat x2

Crobat Prime x2

Deoxys

Gothielle

Mismagius

Mr. Mime (A)

Swoobat EP

Excadrill x1 of each from EP

Tyrogue

Primeape x2

Gigalith x2

Krookodile x2

Dialga

Pidgeot x4

Unfezant BW

Unfezant x2 EP

Braviary

Smeargle

Tornadus (Full art)

Ursaring x3

Umbreon (CoL)

Lucario x4

Metagross (A) x2

Roserade (A)

Tangrowth

Tyranitar

WANTED:

Note: Even though I am new to online, I have an understanding of what cards do and such and what cards I want. So please if offering keep it to my list as much as possible. Also please do not try to rip me off, I may not know full value of cards very well necessarily but I will do research before doing trades to make sure I make the best decision. Thank you :)

2x Pokemon Catcher

2x Energy Retrieval

2x Revive

4x Twins

4x Fisherman

2x Professor Juniper

4x Pokemon Collector

4x Gothielle (A)

Packs

4x Reuniclus (A)

2x Zekrom

1x Pichu

4x Double Colorless Energy

To contact me, please just send a random offer or something on TCGO and I will come check the thread. Because chances are I won't check this super super often. :)

Watcha need for Ninetales Ability and/or Emboar Ability?

My wants are listed in the OP, please feel free to make me an offer here :)

i have dialga and palkia legends.. and others and just a quick question when i make a new offer trade and then selecta apartners card and drag it down to the bottom it says they havent got enough of it to trade can someone help me please and Thankyou.....just offer me what you can for the legends.

matthew69 - I don't want those two cards enough to trade Tornadus. But we could work out something out for Umbreon

naeem123 - I don't want those legends, I do not list them on my wants.

pkmnstar - No thanks

Nothing is True - I will do that. Send me an offer or put the Gothielle in your binder and I will send it.

i have 2 twins u have any dark pokes to trade?

The only dark rares I have are

1x Liepard

1x Mandibuzz

1x Tyranitar

SquirtlePants - Sure I can do that. I can send the offer or you may. I'll put them in my binder

trulyawesome - Sure seems fine to me. I will put them in my binder.

Starling - Yeah, I can do that. I'll put them in my binder and you can send the offer.

sorry, i meant ursaring primes... the kind that you have come in theme packs and, frankly, are not worth very much. best of luck in future trades though

sorry, i meant ursaring primes... the kind that you have come in theme packs and, frankly, are not worth very much. best of luck in future trades though

Yeah, I figured that much. I just figured by not marking them as prime was enough to show that they weren't.

Archived