Opinions on expert vs novice games?

iiMPenguin

So i play both of them, And i love how tcgo novice games have a nice variaty of decks you play against, makes it fun. Well in novice games, They tend to be easy when i actually use a deck i've but together to win. But if you read my opinion on expert games, you'll understand why i'd prefer to play novice.

Where as when i play an expert game, i ALWAYS have to play against that resh, typlosion deck, And honestly its old news to deal with the same deck every game. Does that happen for anyone else? I play champ, donpan and urasing, and no matter what get beat in 4 turns cause of resh. It gets really old and its starting to annoy me....

Frankly, I only play expert, and I feel as if I've seen a very wide variety of strong decks. And ZPST seems at least as common as Reshiphlosion. (Both of which cream me most of the time. I like to play various decks, so it's hard to build a competitive deck.) Early on, I felt as if I saw Reshiphlosion all the time, but now it's not as bad.

I don't mind, I generally win every game. I only lose (and this being rarely) when people compose their deck almost completely of rare candies and double colorless energies.

Archived