Furious Knights and Fast Daze decklists are available

GR0

Thought I'd let this know for those who're interested. Go into deck builder and load it from there.

Must say I'm kinda disappointed. Only 3 trainers are from Noble Victories (but then again, there aren't many trainers besides Fossils. But I was hoping for a Tool to show its comeback!), and it are the same 3 in both decks: 2x Super Rod, 1x N. Of course, there are 10 more trainers (2 more supporters + 8 more trainers).

The decks themselves aren't really interesting. Fast Daze is just a random evolution deck (as normal), and Furious Knights is just weird: although Furious Knights has Druddigon, it's a terribly unbalanced deck with 21 (yes: TWENTY ONE) BASIC Pokemon (well, it's only 3 more than Fast Daze, but unlike Fast Daze, Furious Knights has ALOT of Pokemon that don't evolve making it alot more obvious). It does have 2x Eelektrik though! But unfortunately 2 of the evolutions are 2x Fraxure without Haxorus, while Fraxure is pretty weak for a stage 1 (it's BW1 Audino, basically).

This is embarrassing, but I still can't figure this out. When I click on the picture, a window pops up with a little decription of the deck and only two buttons to press: "Binders" and "Close"

Edit: Nevermind. I found the list on another site.

the decks aren't bad.u can hate it until u trie it

Yeah, I really hate Fast Daze (Accelgor)

But no matter how much I want to hate Furious Knights (Escavalier), I can't. I tried that deck already. Damn, why did I try out that deck????? WHY???? Now I can't hate it anymore.

Archived