Closed Beta (Players)

Muadyb

Hi. Today began the Closed Beta (April 26th). This topic is for all players participating in the Closed Beta to give feedback and on anything in the game from bugs and cards pulled to pace of the game and lagging. Go ahead and tell other players who don't have codes all those things too. Share your knowledge with the community. teeth_smile.png

well it's not up yet but i sure cant wait to play I am so excited. I will definitely post here with my first experience.

Spell check is your friend. You should click "edit post" and replace your text with this so it's more understandable:

Hi. Today began the Closed Beta (April 26th). This topic is for all players participating in the Closed Beta to give feedback and on anything in the game from bugs and cards pulled to pace of the game and lagging. Go ahead and tell other players who don't have codes all those things too. Share your knowledge with the community.

teeth_smile.png

An error quickly fixed and I am sure that comment about spell check will come to me plenty of times since spelling dose not come easy to me.

On topic I wonder who will be my first <strike>victim</strike> opponent. :)

man i was just playing a pokemon game against someone and i got logged out of the game. i was sooooooooooo mad and i ave a question how do you play against other friends?

man i was just playing a pokemon game against someone and i got logged out of the game. i was sooooooooooo mad and i ave a question how do you play against other friends?

Well once the game is up and running around 4pm today once you scan one of the cards that allows you into the beta instead of just the trainer challenge It'll most likely either be you type your friend's name or you choose from a list. We'll find out soon enough!

I actually need to somehow get one of those cards that activates it. I'll probably go check wal-mart for boosters later today and see if any have them.

Well once the game is up and running around 4pm today once you scan one of the cards that allows you into the beta instead of just the trainer challenge It'll most likely either be you type your friend's name or you choose from a list. We'll find out soon enough!

I actually need to somehow get one of those cards that activates it. I'll probably go check wal-mart for boosters later today and see if any have them.

Do you meen you need to buy a booster pack or a theme deck to enter the beta?

Do you meen you need to buy a booster pack or a theme deck to enter the beta?

Yes you need to either buy a booster box or a booster pack with the logo on it to get the code to be able to go into the closed beta

Heya!

Yes you need a card code from either a theme deck or a booster pack to access closed beta as well as to redeem that online deck or booster pack ^_^. Codes can be entered by going to the TCG main page and clicking on "Redeem A Code!" you can enter the code on the card or scan the QR code with your webcam.

Hope that helps!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

i cant help but saying this,so i'll try to be as polite as i can but...this is a big disappointment.

closed beta restricted to people who bought boosters? doesnt promise anything good;

honestly i get the feeling people are gettin ripped even just to join the beta which is supposed to be a test mode...if people are willing to pay even for joining a beta which will be unstable and suffer reepated account wipes,i shiver at the thought of how they are going to be taken advantage of later,when the full game is realesed.

not to mention only people from a certain geographical zone are able to join the beta due to the codes being available only in packs sold in that zone and thats a double disappointment.

i hope my doubts shall be wiped away later,but for the moment i just cant seem myself to accept these decisions positively.

then again,money makes the world goes around,not sure why i can still feel shocked about it...

An error quickly fixed and I am sure that comment about spell check will come to me plenty of times since spelling dose not come easy to me.

On topic I wonder who will be my first victim opponent. :)

Don't worry, everyone here is nice and wont mind. Too bad this thread died.

ThePhamily: Thanks.

I get bored :D

Oh well, I guess I'm a little late replying here. Now there's even a TCGO Closed Beta thread area. This thread was a good idea, though. :0

• 4 weeks later...

Hey iv been seeing alot were u can get booster packs that have codes for the cards but i have yet to see one. and is there a way to put cards in that you already have so you can play with them online?

Nope, the codes in the boosters give you an electronic booster, which is 10 random cards. Everyone starts from scratch here. The boosters with the codes say so right outside, but they were only sent to the small hobby markets. Your best bet it to buy a pack from the website of a small card shop.

Problem, I was picked for closed beta, but I can't play Trainer Challenge Online o.o. I logged in today and saw the terms agreement box so I was picked I guess o.o

you didn't get picked everybody got that and the mods said the wording was wrong and that nobody was picked to do it. Yes it looks like you can click on the buttons for CB but you just get a blank screen.

You were not picked to be in the beta, there is no "picking" :P

You have to enter a code out of marked packs of b/w boosters.

The terms and agreement message pops up randomly after updates and such.

• 2 months later...

Hei, I would like to know how I can join the closed beta too.

I have been playing the trainer challenge for a couple of days and would like to see how the closed beta looks like and get involved.

Thank you

Archived