what pokemon version is your favourite?

JaxsonXIII

My favourite is Pokemon coluseum and XD gale of darkness for the gamecube because of one of the characters in the game(s) Mirror.B. you wern't just introduced to him on the spot he LITERALLY moonwalked in!

Wauw guys really nice Website

I luv it

U should promote it better though worldwide soo this would be the best Pokemon Trading card game ever

Plus I cant wait till we can play online against other people when is that possible it says coming soon but when ^^

Yeah, hoenn is surely the best, in sinnoh and unova pokemon are ugly (torrterra has a fucking mountain on his back!!). From the games I like emerald most, maybe because it's the last one for gba...

Sinnoh (Pokémon Platinum) cause of the cool new Pokémon and a national pokédex from 492 kinds or was it 493? Doesn't matter lol.

Platinum for the win!

JaaTech

PS: Hey guys, if you want, search my topics 'Favorite theme song' & 'Favorite card generation' and please post an answer.

Ty,

JaaTech

I’m a diehard Johto fan. Nothing beats Gold and Silver and it has only gotten better with “Heart Gold and Soul Silver.” Even though I like Johto, I still have a soft spot for the other regions. Since Kanto is also introduced in Gold and Silver, I love it as well. Hoenn is my second favorite for introducing new styles of game play (Like Double Battle). Sinnoh and Unova, on the other hand, I have mixed feelings. They seem like they’re not even trying anymore. Sinnoh is just boring to me, nothing really new except for online play and trade. Unova just has a very good storyline going for it, It’s Pokémon just look ridicules to me. Over all this is just my preference, I am not criticizing others for their interest in the games.

Johto's Gym leaders are lazy so are the E4.

I mean what? Only people who go around and DO anything are kimono girls who get stuck on ice..

I mean what was she even doing there and maybe she just wanted you to get behind her and push her?

Johto's tourist slip should say.

COME TO JOHTO!

We've got forest and even a tower that a big angry fire bird burned down and "killed" few dogs but don't worry they are alright now. : D

• 2 months later...

My favorite Pokemon Game would be Yellow, mainly because Pikachu is your starter Pokemon, and you can also get the three starters as well. Not to mention you can fight Jessie & James too.

yes definetly and the storyline and background to all the sites in the region are amazing so we dont raise pokemon like freaks going 20 levels a difference in gyms and we have an odd background its what makes us unique from all the other regions like kanto and sinnoh and hoenn and unova.

We're different and we're proud of it![/b]

• 3 weeks later...

I think it'll have to be Ruby for me. I love all of them though. Ruby introduced abilites which really cranked up the strategy.

My favorite Pokemon Game would be Yellow, mainly because Pikachu is your starter Pokemon, and you can also get the three starters as well. Not to mention you can fight Jessie & James too.

yeah, i always wanted a pokemon title that could put you in ashes boots, thats why yellow is my fave

XD Gale of Darkness!

That game is pretty awesome. If you've got it, hold onto to it - it's worth quite a lot of money!

As for me, hmmm.... I don't know.

I mean, Gold and Silver were really epic. I can remember I released Togepi to find out what 'Release' actually meant.

I've had a lot of memories with Emerald it's unbelievable.

Diamond and Pearl not so much.

When it comes to gameplay, graphics, features and stuff like that, B/W is it for me. Random Matchup is so great and the new engine gives Pokémon a really new polished look and feel.

But when it comes to the most fun, it's either Emerald or LeafGreen. Secret Bases, training it was some of the most fun I've had in my life. But I did love Gold a Lot too. I had a LV100 Ho-oh and Lugia but the file got deleted :(

Archived