Please HELP me with my deck!

starling711

Any input or advice is welcome, please feel free to be harsh!

Pokemon:

3-3 donphan prime

3-2-3 machamp prime

2-2-2 reuniculus

1 cleffa

1 tyrogue

Trainers/supporters:

3 junk arm

2 pluspower

2 catcher

3 communication

4 rare candy

2 switch

1 flowershop

3 collector

2 elm

1 juniper

2 oak

1 twins

Energy:

3 DCE

9 Fighting

So the point here is to lead with donphan asap, and build up machamp on the bench. Once there is a machamp with a DCE, use it's ability to switch it with donphan and transfer energies to machamp to hit hard. Reuniculus is used to distrubute damage counters evenly on the bench to maximize machamp's special attack. I've found this is a little inconsistent, but once it get's set up it hits hard. It sets up faster than a gatr/blastoise deck, but slower than resh/phlosian decks. Any input???

• 2 weeks later...

You can add Twins to the deck. If you have less Prizes than your opponent, then Twins lets you take any 2 cards out. This lets you easily search for whatever you happen to be missing.

Any input or advice is welcome, please feel free to be harsh!

Pokemon:

3-3 donphan prime

3-2-3 machamp prime

2-2-2 reuniculus

1 cleffa

1 tyrogue

Trainers/supporters:

3 junk arm

2 pluspower

2 catcher

3 communication

4 rare candy

2 switch

1 flowershop

3 collector

2 elm

1 juniper

2 oak

1 twins

Energy:

3 DCE

9 Fighting

So the point here is to lead with donphan asap, and build up machamp on the bench. Once there is a machamp with a DCE, use it's ability to switch it with donphan and transfer energies to machamp to hit hard. Reuniculus is used to distrubute damage counters evenly on the bench to maximize machamp's special attack. I've found this is a little inconsistent, but once it get's set up it hits hard. It sets up faster than a gatr/blastoise deck, but slower than resh/phlosian decks. Any input???

Cute sleeping face pokemo will cause you to lose. Replace them with some extra energies.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived