Sign in to follow this  
KianEndacott

Wishful Baton broken with Destruction Fang

KianEndacott

Wishful Baton is not working when used with Destruction Fang pack.  For five games now I've had it attached to Pokemon that have been knocked out but a hit and not by any 'special' attack and not once have the energies been transferred.  

In every case, I've gone from a winning position to instant loss because my strategy has been disrupted.

• Upvote 1

Mod_Gunning
Hi KianEndacott,

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing. For specific instructions on how to do a full uninstallation of the TCGO Windows Client, please see this FAQ article: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&redirect=trueand after uninstalling, simply reinstall the game from the official download page.

You can also reach out to our support team if you continue to run into issues. If you click the link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option you will be able to open a ticket. Hope that helps! 

Tsulam

I had the same problem twice today (with the same deck)

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

I had the same problem twice today (with the same deck)

There hasn't been a reported bug/problem with this deck (or Wishful Baton) for a long time now.  The original poster (last summer) realized that "special attacks" or Abilities would not move the Energy.  Are you sure?

If your Pokémon with Wishful Baton is knocked out with something like Poison or Burn, those Energy will go into the discard.  Same thing if the knockout comes from Damage Counters being placed.  It has to be "direct" damage before Wishful Baton will work.

If this happens again, or continues, you might want to post part of a Game Log here, so someone can help figure out the cause.

Edited by RobRatt

Sign in to follow this