Trading Glitch?

Lokey

I want machamp primes, so I put up a trade.

It was my FA reshi, for a machamp prime and a catcher.

The trade was accepted quick, but I never got my items.

I looked back at my history trades, and it said I put up an offer of FA reshi for nothing.

The thing is, like I always, before I make an offer, I double check to see the trade is of what I want.

I remember, and am 100% certain that before I pressed offer, the trade window was exactly "My FA reshi" "Their Machamp + Catcher. "

Anyone else have this happen to him or her? And does anyone know what I should do? FA reshi is actually worth a decent amount of money. Thanks

The same thing happened to me.

I suggest you file a ticket at the support page but to be honest i don't know if that will get your cards back because i checked the status of my ticket and it said needs more info.

My trade was screwed up,i gave them a picture of my close trade history...how much more information do you need to get me my **** cards back.Anyway...it's your best bet.

Thanks for the reply.

I will try filing a ticket; though, as well, I doubt it will work.

Kinda sucks that I *gave* my FA reshiram away for free. I will probably not play TCGO until it is out of beta, or less buggy.

Hey Trainers!

I'm sorry you guys are having issues with your trades, but in order to address these issues you have to submit a ticket via the support portal. We really do appreciate your input and love to hear from you guys and gals! Thanks!

Prof. Capybara

Vespa Woman

"Never knows best..."

Archived