Upcoming user organized tournament

Govnah

Hey guys,

Touku88, Gotaway, and I are attempting to organize a tournament to be held either this weekend or later this week. Our objective is to bring strong players together for a series of interesting, challenging, and ultimately rewarding matches. We want people to take this somewhat seriously (show up on time, play until eliminated).

We're still discussing the details, there will be a buy in and a payout for the top finishing players to ensure people show up, and to provide an incentive for players to try to finish. We're still working out the details but expect a buy in of 2 packs or a card that's worth 2 packs.

Please drop a line in this thread if you're interested, this will not guarantee entry into the tournament, we're simply trying to gauge interest.

I would join but I cannot due to the fact that my computer does not allow me to enter the chat channels.

Shame as my ZPST deck needs a bit of a test.

(BY the way why are all of these threads always in trading. my tournament thread is in open Beta General Discussion)

I would join but I cannot due to the fact that my computer does not allow me to enter the chat channels.

Shame as my ZPST deck needs a bit of a test.

that's a shame, i bet its quite formidable.

Edit: because general discussion is 90% roleplay crap

aaaah gotcha. Well to be honest, most of the contributing community will read what's going on in this Forum, general discussion is off topic nonsense and come 5 o'clock there will 20 threads complaining about how someone got ripped off in public trade etc.

>Yeah I see what you mean

>be sure to check out my Pokemon Deck Corner thread there though with my very in depth review of noble victories

and lots of decklists inspired by new cards from this set and the Asian set Dark Rush (the next,next,next,next set over here)

>Yeah I see what you mean

>be sure to check out my Pokemon Deck Corner thread there though with my very in depth review of noble victories

and lots of decklists inspired by new cards from this set and the Asian set Dark Rush (the next,next,next,next set over here)

sure thing man. sorry i just prefer not to sift through general discussion, i feel most of the threads are not worth reading.

Hi! Im not sure if u know who I am, so ask Touko and Gotaway who I am. I would like to join the tourney. I have an interesting Gothitelle deck, and this would be a fun way to finish my TCGO run.

Hey Guys!

Unfortunately, we cannot allow any player created tournaments to involve the buy in/ pay out method, as it violates our Terms of Service. We encourage players to engage in friendly competition but to refrain from having any “stakes” involved to help protect the player base from any *potential* scamming, Also! I will be closing this thread.

Magus[/b]

Gengar.png

Archived