quadruped

[Game] - unable to see all possible cards when using nest ball, timer ball etc

quadruped

unable to see all possible cards when using nest ball, timer ball etc. when I am in trainer challenge. Severely disadvantaging gameplay.

****************************************************************************************

****************************************************************************************

quadruped

this happens with any search function. It happens with ultra ball and with Herdier's ability (theme deck - bright tide) - please fix!!

graywh

Sorry, you cannot post links to images on the forums.

That being said, I've not experience this issue at all.  Support will probably suggest you completely uninstall and re-install.

RobRatt

unable to see all possible cards when using nest ball, timer ball etc. when I am in trainer challenge. Severely disadvantaging gameplay.

this happens with any search function. It happens with ultra ball and with Herdier's ability (theme deck - bright tide) - please fix!!

I've not experience this issue at all.  Support will probably suggest you completely uninstall and re-install.

In the Trainer Challenge, I tested the Bright Tide theme deck on 2 different devices.  There's no bug here that I can find.  Everything worked as intended with Nest Ball, Timer Ball, Ultra Ball, and even Herdier's Ability.

The problem must be local, and you may want to consider @graywh's advice.  If not, could you explain further what is happening when you encounter this problem?

RobRatt

For the last couple updates, there is one glitch in Trainer Challenge that should be fixed...

The game no longer remembers which deck you played last.  Every time I start up, it goes to the built-in Crushing Current (at least for me).  It used to remember the last deck, and the next Trainer automatically.  Now, with all Theme Decks being available, this is a process to remember where I was, and which deck I last played.

graywh

For the last couple updates, there is one glitch in Trainer Challenge that should be fixed...

The game no longer remembers which deck you played last.  Every time I start up, it goes to the built-in Crushing Current (at least for me).  It used to remember the last deck, and the next Trainer automatically.  Now, with all Theme Decks being available, this is a process to remember where I was, and which deck I last played.

I'm seeing this, too, but not always.  Using a type filter that excludes Crushing Current will cause the last deck to be re-selected.