quick binder question?

iiMPenguin

I know, i post a lot on here, but thats what forums are for right?

So when i put cards in my binder do i have to click anything?

Cause everyone says they cant see it, and then i usually lag really hard and my internet goes non responsive.

and how come when i click counter offer it doesn't allow me to click on getting from?

It's better to post these kinds of questions in the TCG Online General Discussion but to answer your question, no it's a simple drag and drop after you've clicked the binder tab. If people can't see the card(s), your card(s) have probably come out of the binder into your collection just move them into binder again and people should see.

The binders leak cards because of memory loss, bad bug in the game that will not be fixed till the newest version coming in the new year hopefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cards usually start leaking 2-3 mins after you have put them in there. Non foils usually leaks first, then the foils, then the packs. Wanted list usually stays longer than the for trade lists, but also follow same pattern of non foils leaving first, then foils, then packs. I've had packs in the wanted list stay almost for the full day, while I have commons leaving my binder in as little as a couple of seconds. <--- just to show you how extreme they can be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because it is a pain to put the binder together, people usually do not put it up till someone is interested in seeing the binder. There is a shortcut to putting the binder up and that is using the Adv control tab, click grab all while filter is on all cards, then clicking +1 in the for trade section. This will put 1 copy of every single card you own into the binder. It is the fastest way to put a binder up however, the downside is that it puts a copy of EVERY card you own into it, so even cards that you do not wish to trade. (Sometimes lag also skips over some of your cards so people usually click +1 several times just to make sure at least 1 copy of everything makes it into the binder) You could manually take cards out 1 by 1 that you dont want to trade after you do this but it is usually not worth the time unless it is only 1 or 2 cards because it is such a pain to go thru and remove them everytime you put the binder up. Plus while you are doing that, your binder is constantly leaking as well. There is nothing we can do but to suck it up and deal with it like this, they promise to have a new version coming out sometime around the new years, so hopefully everything in it will be fixed.

Archived