how do you select packs in the public trade offer?

iiMPenguin

So basically, I saw one on the public trades that offered 4 cards and in return for a pack, how would i do that? When i click packs nothing shows up.

So basically, I saw one on the public trades that offered 4 cards and in return for a pack, how would i do that? When i click packs nothing shows up.

You have to have packs to do that.

Well this dude was the one offering the 4 cards, and in return he would get a pack.

So if i had a pack i could say put up Tornadus and then on the bottom it was say in exchange for whatever pack i have?

Well this dude was the one offering the 4 cards, and in return he would get a pack.

So if i had a pack i could say put up Tornadus and then on the bottom it was say in exchange for whatever pack i have?

Yes

When you go make an offer, clicking public offer and clicking 'getting from' will give you a list of every single card in the game right? Well, up top where it saids pack, if you click it it would normally be empty inside, but if you have a triumphant pack, the triumphant pack will be inside which would allow you to requests packs for your cards. And no you do not need to have 3 packs to request 3 packs in return, you only need to have 1 pack to request any number of packs in the offer. So usually people like to keep at least 1 pack of each set just so they can request packs in offers.

Archived