Post-Maintenance Speculation

yelsha

So what do you guys think they'll add for us to test, if anything? New leagues, cards, coins, tokens, avatar clothing? Will the BW deck code upload be added this round, or will there be another maintenance before release?

I'm just hoping they fix the loading errors because I haven't even had a chance to play yet! :D After that, though, I'm not sure. Probably new decks, new opponent AI, etc.

Where do you find out when maintenance is happening? Do they have a twitter/facebook theyre using to post updates on?

Where do you find out when maintenance is happening? Do they have a twitter/facebook theyre using to post updates on?

It's on the front page of the site (pokemontcg.com). Also think I saw an announcement in the announcements forum.

It's on the front page of the site (pokemontcg.com). Also think I saw an announcement in the announcements forum.

Ah ha, TYVM. completely missed those before. Now if they would only tell us what theyre updating teeth_smile.png

Oh, a load error? Is that the one where it gets stuck at 99%/100%? Or does it just not load at all? Because the second one has happened to me and I'm a little confused.

They fixed red avatars for new creations :) (*I will post up other things as I find them)

Tokens are fixed (*and correctly added to your total). ALSO these are infact the same as normal trainer token you can earn on pokemon.com for playing the flash games.

• 1 year later...

Archived