Best way to go abour starting your online collection?

iiMPenguin

First off, Could a professor answer this question for me? This is the open beta, Now when the full game is introduced we still keep our cards we've gotten on here right?

And two, i got some BC's got 50 cards none of which i could use or even implement into a previous deck. which i know is pretty fair since its hard to get everything you need to build a deck, but i can't constintly spend money to try and get a deck built when i'm playing online soley because i don't have time to drive to play in nationals or regionals or other city championships.

Please implement a way for us to buy booster packs with in game currency earned through online play or trainer challenges please!

Or let us pick a starter deck, had i not been forced to start with an electric deck, i pulled mainly grass which i could have set in and updated a previous grass starter deck online.

If a professor could let me know if we can buy things with in game currency ( besides avatar stuff.. I dont care what my avatar looks like on here, im not playing to have a cool avatar, im playing cause i like pokemon tcg) When will be able to or if.

First off, Could a professor answer this question for me? This is the open beta, Now when the full game is introduced we still keep our cards we've gotten on here right?

And two, i got some BC's got 50 cards none of which i could use or even implement into a previous deck. which i know is pretty fair since its hard to get everything you need to build a deck, but i can't constintly spend money to try and get a deck built when i'm playing online soley because i don't have time to drive to play in nationals or regionals or other city championships.

Please implement a way for us to buy booster packs with in game currency earned through online play or trainer challenges please!

Or let us pick a starter deck, had i not been forced to start with an electric deck, i pulled mainly grass which i could have set in and updated a previous grass starter deck online.

If a professor could let me know if we can buy things with in game currency ( besides avatar stuff.. I dont care what my avatar looks like on here, im not playing to have a cool avatar, im playing cause i like pokemon tcg) When will be able to or if.

If you win 12 matches with the basic fire,grass and water decks in trainer challenge then you can unlock them for use online.

As far as buying boosters with an ingame currency,just read the "PROF LET US BY CARDS WITH TOKENS!!!" thread.

Archived