Your trading "#$%@!" moments

Bluelatios

Discuss those REALLY upsetting trades where you accidentally give away a bunch of good cards for nothing. I was negotiating to get Machamp Prime and accidentally gave away a Terrakion, Throh (the good one with 100 HP), and Sudowoodo. Whats worse, it was a closed offer and I only realized what went wrong the next day, after I forgot who it was I gave them away! I'm sure there have been worse monents than that, so you can come here to share your stories.

My last **** moment was: somehow I mixed a trade up in public, accidentally traded away a full Scolipede line for a much less valuable Electrode line >_> (the end-result is, value-wise, pretty much that I only gave a Scolipede away, but still)

My very first trade... I bought five boosters and then after I opened them I traded them all for a ditto.

I thought that I was setting up my binders and that someone would post their offer for the cards I displayed. I didn't realize that the binders and the trade were separate. :(

I only lost 20 dollars to a ditto, but I guess I could have done worse if I really wanted to do worse. :D

Archived