Promo code in boosters?

atreyuroc

I bought 4 white and black boosters from target today and there was no promo code for the beta. Are there diffrent boosters coming out with codes included?

yes, i bought some packs too, it even has an ad for here in it. why does it not have codes?!?! thats messed up

^---^ _

|*o*| / /

|''''''''| | |

| | | \ / /

Not all the B&W boosters have codes. However I've heard the ones with codes are somehow marked on the back.

How? Does it say play online some where on the packaging? Any mods care to aupply some input?

To quote Prof_Snow from this thread:

" Yes the booster packs with the codes are specially marked so you will know when you're getting one or not. It's on the back of the booster pack. As for distribution of the booster codes....we're looking into that right now and hope to have an answer for everyone soon! It sounds like most have headed to the US but I'm going to double check. Chill, and stay tuned!"

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Lorello

"Let them eat Cake"

" Yes the booster packs with the codes are specially marked so you will know when you're getting one or not. It's on the back of the booster pack. As for distribution of the booster codes....we're looking into that right now and hope to have an answer for everyone soon! It sounds like most have headed to the US but I'm going to double check. Chill, and stay tuned!"

Lorello

"Let them eat Cake"

Thank you for the answer.. I cant wait to find some. :)

Lorello

"Let them eat Cake"

Gawd, that would be really unfair! Especailly when it has also been marked in outer-US booster packs. I would really love to get in the closed beta. It's a shame they don't handpick some of them of the forums.

For a newbie to the 5th Generation of Pokemon, I suggest purchasing the theme deck, for I have already bought the Blue Assault theme deck . For me, it was worth the $11.99 considering that it came with a well-made 60-card deck (including a holo-foil card), forteen 10-Damage counters, two 50-Damage counters, a Poison counter, a Burn counter, a neat designed coin, a playmat that gives step-by-step instructions for having a pokemon match, and finally a Pokemon Black and White TCG checklist that includes the differences between Pokemon Black and White and previous TCG series (most recently Call of Legends). I mainly recommend this to someone new to the game of Pokemon TCG or an experienced player who needs a boost into the lastest generation of Pokemon. Having a theme deck helps by giving you a basis for building your own custom deck upon (if you don't have many Pokemon cards already). However, if you already have a nice collection of Pokemon cards already, then a few booster packs should do just fine. Ultimately, it is your decsion. I hope this helps everyone!

I bought Red Frenzy and a few booster packs. This worked out well for me. I ended up getting two Hitmonlee cards. The only cards I decided to implement from the booster packs because I don't the energy cards needed for the types I got. I'm on the market for energy cards now, which ebay seems to be the route to go.

Hi folks,

This is a redundant thread so I am closing it. Please go to the Beta Code thread if you want to continue this conversation.

THREAD CLOSED

Archived