H: Shaymin W: Offers

greciandelts

Seems kinda pointless when you don't have an ending time, it's just going to keep going until you get a bid your happy with,

Edit: @post above mine, some of them think you would lol.

its pretty funny how many people jump to try to take advantage of someone who they think is unaware of trade values

I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions either. Maybe new players who are just trying to get some cards are unaware of the value of some cards too. Shaymin, if looked at in isolation, isn't that good of a card for instance and there used to be a time when no one really cared about this card. Try to explain to someone new to the game that a DCE is worth a ridiculous amount these days when for them, it might just be "some energy card."

its pretty funny how many people jump to try to take advantage of someone who they think is unaware of trade values

I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions either. Maybe new players who are just trying to get some cards are unaware of the value of some cards too. Shaymin, if looked at in isolation, isn't that good of a card for instance and there used to be a time when no one really cared about this card. Try to explain to someone new to the game that a DCE is worth a ridiculous amount these days when for them, it might just be "some energy card."

A valid point if half of the posters in this thread didnt have a trade list up for booster value in this forum

Tyranitar :

My old Threads are now closed

Now I only have 2

1> For pack trades

1> For card trades

Also the most threads I ever had at one time was 4

and 1 of them was for a specific card which I got in a public trade offer, a few moments after I had posted the new thread.

What i saw was that even though some people knew values of certain cards they offered not as valuable cards because they saw him supposibly accept it. They knew they might be able to take advantage of someone, the first offer was a probably geniuine one for all i know but the others saw someone they could possibly exploit and take advantage of. That's all.

Archived