Help with my first competitive team

Stickly

Hey!!!pOP AND BOP! STOP BEING SOOO RUDE! (OTHER PAGE) THATS MY BROTHER YOUR TALKING TO! WE DONT KNOW IF WE DOUBLE POST CAUSE OUR COMPUTERS DONT WORK RIGHT! SO, SHOVE OFF! YOU MAKE ME THINK THAT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND THIS SITE CAN BOSS US AROUND! WELL THATS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD! ALSO, THERES NO RULE SAYING WE CANT DOUBLE POST! SO, AGAIN, SHOVE OFF!

AND SORRY FOR BEING SO MEAN, BUT EVERYONE BOSSES ME AROUND ON THEIS SITE, (EX: YOU, MUZIK, ADMIN APOLLO, AND ATHERS TOO! [YOU MUZIK AND ADMIN GET ME ANGRY SO EASILY, IT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU ARE PURPOSEFULY MAKING ME ANGRY!!!thumbs_down.png

I think you should hit the caps lock button again.

You don't have to listen to us. If you don't agree with our ideals (at TR) leave and stop posting.

Spamming is not allowed on many threads. It is a general rule that you don't spam.

It takes one spark to make explosion, and you are living proof.

As for the computer part, go to BestBuy and have it fixed. And edit, not double post.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I? Hes talking to my bro. and says "Dont DOUBLE POST! DONT DOUBLE POST! DONT DOUBLE POST!" hE WAS BEING RUDE AND IVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT CAUSE THERE IS NO "NO DOUBLE POSTING" RULE ON THIS THREAD! THATS WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY! UGHHH! THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!

angry_rgb.jpg

Here, popandbop, want to hear it?

SORRY! I just am verry protective of my family. I dont want anything to tarnish our name, and most of all, I want to have a nice peaceful conversation with people without someone telling me what IM DOING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now please dont tell me what im doing wrong when Im posting and trying to have a peaceful conversation. Thanks a bunch for listening to me!

<div>thanks pop! ill probably use that, also i decided on feraligtr since empoleon and metagross are both weak against eq.</div>

<div>what would be a good lead support for metagross? i wanna have a unova pokemon as the lead support since i dont have one in this team yet</div>

Shhh.. *Patta* Just relax and drop it alright? No more fighting alright? *pet* It's going to be alright don't get angry about it for there really is no reason.

Take it from ol Rune here there is no reason to make a big fuzz and get a whole load of people angry at you now is there? Just sit and think it over hun.

Also Stick I need to transfer this Charizard and EV it the rest of the way on Black. I nicknamed it Noctune.

How can I? Hes talking to my bro. and says "Dont DOUBLE POST! DONT DOUBLE POST! DONT DOUBLE POST!" hE WAS BEING RUDE AND IVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT CAUSE THERE IS NO "NO DOUBLE POSTING" RULE ON THIS THREAD! THATS WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY! UGHHH! THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!

angry_rgb.jpg

Because he has been told a million times not to. I AM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!pOP AND BOP! STOP BEING SOOO RUDE! (OTHER PAGE) THATS MY BROTHER YOUR TALKING TO! WE DONT KNOW IF WE DOUBLE POST CAUSE OUR COMPUTERS DONT WORK RIGHT! SO, SHOVE OFF! YOU MAKE ME THINK THAT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND THIS SITE CAN BOSS US AROUND! WELL THATS NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD! ALSO, THERES NO RULE SAYING WE CANT DOUBLE POST! SO, AGAIN, SHOVE OFF!

AND SORRY FOR BEING SO MEAN, BUT EVERYONE BOSSES ME AROUND ON THEIS SITE, (EX: YOU, MUZIK, ADMIN APOLLO,  AND ATHERS TOO! [YOU MUZIK AND ADMIN GET ME ANGRY SO EASILY, IT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU ARE PURPOSEFULY MAKING ME ANGRY!!!thumbs_down.png" alt="

You don't have to listen to us. If you don't agree with our ideals (at TR) leave and stop posting.

Spamming is not allowed on many threads. It is a general rule that you don't spam.

As for the computer part, go to BestBuy and have it fixed. And edit, not double post.

bad move pop, he said what he wanted to say, there was no need to theaton him with expulsion

Pop I'll take care of this.

Flamb hun what you should do is to alert people that you might double post but it's due to computer or site error rather then yell at them afterwards.

AND SORRY FOR BEING SO MEAN, BUT EVERYONE BOSSES ME AROUND ON THEIS SITE, (EX: YOU, MUZIK, ADMIN APOLLO, AND ATHERS TOO! [YOU MUZIK AND ADMIN GET ME ANGRY SO EASILY, IT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU ARE PURPOSEFULY MAKING ME ANGRY!!!thumbs_down.png

bad move pop, he said what he wanted to say, there was no need to theaton him with expulsion

I'm not threating him with expulsion, I just said if he dosen't agree he should leave.

Ok. Sorry for yelling at you guys. I just havent been having a very good couple of days this week. I just cant think clearly before I do something. SORRY. Can you guys forgive me?sad_smile.png Its my mistake and like Rune says, I really should alert people before I yell at them so they understand.

If my dad finds out about me yelling at you, Im gonna be KILLED!! LITERALY!!!

OHHHH NOOOOOOomg_smile.png" alt="

AND SORRY FOR BEING SO MEAN, BUT EVERYONE BOSSES ME AROUND ON THEIS SITE, (EX: YOU, MUZIK, ADMIN APOLLO,  AND ATHERS TOO! [YOU MUZIK AND ADMIN GET ME ANGRY SO EASILY, IT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU ARE PURPOSEFULY MAKING ME ANGRY!!!thumbs_down.png" alt="

I'm not threating him with expulsion, I just said if he dosen't agree he should leave.

you can justify it however you want, it still looked like a threat to me

Life happens Flambe and we understand that and I'm sorry for things being bad for you. Just make sure to alert people of errors before they happen otherwise things go BOOM and it can happen rather fast as you can see.

: 3 Go off and have fun now alright you little rascal you.

Ok. Sorry for yelling at you guys. I just havent been having a very good couple of days this week. I just cant think clearly before I do something. SORRY. Can you guys forgive me?sad_smile.png Its my mistake and like Rune says, I really should alert people before I yell at them so they understand.

Yes, I was angry. I need to work on my temper.

Nope I'm just an all together nice person with an open mind.*Wink* Shall we all get back on topic now? Teams was it? Well I happen to like Zoroark a lot it's a nice Tricky Fox.

Pop you know I've got a fresh one right here. *Wink wink* Meet me on wifi after I trade between games.

Also thanks Flambe and don't worry just don't go BOOM and everything will be fine. *patta*

@pop, Can you forgive me, I forgive you, I sort of provoked you to lash back, so, dont report me to Admin, OK?

Yes, its okay.

@Runeis: Just a sec, I need to get my black.

ill have perfect wi-fi later tonight

i will even be able to introduce one of my friends

hope you still have that shiny starter arune

because it will end up in my game one way or another

Archived