The Pokemon Company Should Make a Scholarship

Stickly

<div>Seriously pokemon, this is a great idea. So many scholarships are awarded by large corporations and companies that make millions of dollars a year *points at pokemon* and so many of the people who play pokemon games are in high school and college anyways. Seriously lets start a petition, if you are a member of PTCGO and you are in either High School, College, or Graduated from college, and you think the Pokemon Company should make a scholarship, post your user name, since we cant sign this. Ill go first.</div>

<div>Stickly</div>

<div> </div>

That would be a cool thing to have. I'd try to get that scholorship for sure, I've never heard of it though. But that would make my student loans lighter for sure!

Hi there!

Actually yes! The Pokemon Company has scholarship prizes for national Pokemon tournaments and such. Info about that is usually posted on the Pokemon.com website, like here.[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] In my personal opinion, I think it would be pretty awesome to walk into your college classrooms boasting that you're funded by playing Pokemon :3 Imagine all the :0 faces that you would get! XD

Feel free to scope around the Pokemon.com site regarding past, present, and future scholarships that are available through competitive play!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

You have to win the World Championships in TCG, winning at the video game tournament dosen't get you a scholarship, unfortunately.... Which sucks, because I always do pretty well in the VGC tournaments.

Archived