Sleeves?

LucarioMaster7

When you go online and go to trade and look at what people can give you that are items it shows sleeves. Is there any way to get sleeves yet?

If so how?

Hi!

As of right now there are no sleeves available for purchase, but starting in November there will be tons more accessories and items to purchase with gems and tokens! Keep checking back for more updates and more items to stylize your gameplay! :D I know I can't wait!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

As of right now there are no sleeves available for purchase, but starting in November there will be tons more accessories and items to purchase with gems and tokens! Keep checking back for more updates and more items to stylize your gameplay! :D I know I can't wait!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Which year are you talking about?

Hey again!

I know! >.< It looks like plans for more accessories fell through, as will sometimes happen when we have higher priority fixes on our plates. Sorry about that! I was really looking forward to all the extra tidbits, but currently it looks like we'll have to wait until the shinier version of the game comes out.

Sorry again but keep checking front page posts and announcements in case more info regarding sleeves show up!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

- Vash the Stampede

Archived