Sign in to follow this  
yourgympartner

When will older packs be available in shop

yourgympartner

A while ago it was announced all booster packs would be available for purchase. I am a victim to mad coin spending when hgss bundles were up. now that the bundles are gone is the older pack introduction still happening or can we give up so long?

thanks to any mod for seeing and replying to this. just that the wait is killing me, even a negative result wont have as much impact as the wait.

• Upvote 3

RobRatt

thanks to any mod for seeing and replying to this. just that the wait is killing me, even a negative result wont have as much impact as the wait.

^^ Seriously.  Please say, out of courtesy, one way or the other.

Chasista

I hope they say YES.

Because worst than" waiting and waiting without knowing", would be "waiting and waiting without knowing to finally say no" :angry:

I try not to think about it because drives me mad. It was my fav format and the only I played tournaments and now I almost don't even play it

• Upvote 1

JackRyan76

I would sure appreciate an answer for this as well.  I have 21k+ tokens I've got saved up waiting for legacy packs to come to the shop.  

cheers!

Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

I do not have an estimated date that I can share, but I do know that our development team is working to get these older packs in the game as soon as possible. Please stay tuned to the in-game announcements and announcements in our Patch Notes & Known Issues forum, as both of these should be updated when these items are added to the game in a future update.

Thank you for your patience!

Valkyria

They're in the shop today!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this